Chapter 1 Skating Or Naw???

I walked into school trying to smile, but knowing that I would just leave school wanting to cry. Kay was the first one in the sixth grade line in the multipurpose like usual and I usually get stuck talking to her for about 10-15 minutes every school morning. "Can I tell you something?"she said. Knowing she was going to tell me anyway I said yes or no I said "yes of coarse". "I think I like Chris" she said. "WHAT???" I screamed not meaning to. Chris was the weirdest students in the school and nobody liked him, except for Kay. Haley and Marissa walked in and I was thanking God that I didn't have to talk to Kay anymore about her crush. Haley sat down with her headphones in her ears listening to Talk Dirty To Me. She texted her boyfriend to tell him goodmorningbabeI love youandill talktoyouafterschool , like she does every morning. I asked her "Are you going skating tonight?" she said "Yeah I think so, but I'm going with Justin (her boyfriend)". I figured that because if she is seen in public without a guy she thinks its the end of the world, but I like to bee a single Pringle! Then all the boys walked in (Austin, George, Daniel, Jeffrey, Alex, Anthony, and Luke ). I have a crush on Daniel but I know we will probably never go out and I don't need a boyfriend right now with all this shit going on in my life. Finally Rosemarie, Debbie, and Maggie walked in and the bell rang and we all went to homeroom. Of coarse I sit right next to Daniel in all my classes and its really hard not to stare at him all day. We switched to social studies and everyone scampered to their next classes. I sat down and Debbie walked up to me and said "Can I borrow yesterdays notes?" and I said "sure" and handed her my notes. I sat down and went to grab a pen when Daniel grabbed my hand and held it! I was in pure shock!!! He said "Hey De'Anna do you wanna go skating with me tonight?" right away I answered "yes that would be really cool".