Chapter 10 Oh Jeezzz

Maggie's POV * The next Morning

I woke up and it was like 10am. I sat up and saw that they were still sleeping and I looked over to see Deanna's phone ringing. I stood up and looked over to see she had 24 unread text messages, so I opened her phone and saw they were all from Josh. I looked through them and he almost made me cry. He just continued to call her names and tell her she is worth nothing to him and she is stupid for choosing Daniel. I know that she had gone through Alost yesterday and I didn't want her to be worked up so I wasn't sure what to do. I woke up Daniel and showed him everything that Josh told her and  he was vary shocked. He grabbed the phone and walked outside and he said " This asshole is gonna pay and if he ever shows up near me or her again I will beat the shit out of him". I laughed and Deanna must of heard me so she woke up. She said "Oh jeez I'm so tired" and I said "You slept longer than anyone but muncher" ,she gave me a stern look and said "Where is my phone and where is Daniel?" I looked up and said "Well yanno he is outside on your phone talking to Josh". She jumped up and said "What the hell! Why?" I replied " Because Josh texted you all this mean stuff and he said that he is gonna talk some sense into him".

Deanna's POV

Omg I don't know what Daniel is gonna say to Josh. Josh is just a big player though so I don't really care anymore all I want to do is get to summer. Its already June 4 th and we only have 10 days of school left. THANK THE GODS... But tomorrow is Monday and we have so many exams and I having touched my books. Daniel walked in the door and said " I think I just made things worse " and he had a shocked look on his face when he saw me. I guess he thought I was still sleeping name do wouldn't know that anything was going on. " Well maybe you should have waited to do anything till u was awake and aware" I said with a stern look on my face. He said " Well anyway Josh said he us tired of you and your shit" and paused and said " He hopes you go die in hell". I laughed and said " Well okay then". I took my phone away from Daniel and ready all of the awful text massages, then I just decided to let it go and go on with my life. I went to my room and grabbed my books to study for these fricken exams on stuff I will probably never use in life. I looked up at Maggie and said " Well are you gonna help?" and she laughed and said " Yeah sure I'm gonna study, I'll just wing it like usually and yell my parents that its the end of the year anyway and im gonna make it to the next grade so it doesn't really matter". I turned and said  "Whatevezzz".

The next day *Monday*

I just finished my last exam of the school year and it wasn't that bad for me... not good for the stupid person that sits behind me who continued to click her pen because she didn't know any of the answers *Maggie of coarse *. A little later I was walking down the hall to the lockers to get my bag and I decided to take the bus home today because I I wasn't exactly sure how I was getting home . I heard the noise of someone clearing their throat. I look up and its Josh. He was standing right in front of me stating at me. I stared into his eyes and looked down and slightly turned my shoulder and bolted for the doors. I go to open the door and it wouldn't move and I try yo catch my breath and hope that he wasn't holding it shut so u look up and see Daniel holding it so we could walk out to our bus together and I take a deep breath in relief. He says " What happened to you" I say " Him" and I turn and point but there was no one there. I turn to Daniel and say " Josh was just there and he was standing right in front of me so I ran to the door to get to the buses".  " Don't let him scare you because he can't do anything so just ignore him" he says and I say " Ok I know I shouldn't let him get to me". He says " Well to get things off your mind why don't you come see The Fault in our Stars with me tonight at 7:45pm?" I say Ok and we walk to our bus and there was no one in it yet because we get out of class early to catch the bus.

Movies Later that day...

Daniel and his mother came and picked me up and she dropped Daniel and I off at the movie theatre. We each got our tickets and walked in the room and sat all the way in the back in the middle seats. I shed a tear or two during that movie because it was amazing and sad but I didn't know how big of a baby my boyfriend was... his words; Why did he have to die they were so cute together (tear tear tear) Oh no he is blind WHY!!!

OMG thank God we were the only ones in there!!! He put his arm over my shoulder at one point. Than later we got picked up and I was dropped off at home and I was so happy that school was ending soon but my grandparents still weren't home yet and I wish they were.

NEXT WEEK

It was the last day of school!!! I got a text from my mom like every morning but this one was different... " Get chickadee so since school is over now... you can come live with me and start at a new school for next grade. Love you "

Oh my God I will have to leave a lot of my friends and I can't leave Maggie or Debbie or Daniel or skating !!! What the Hell I'm losing everything that I ever loved!!! What am I gonna do?

Authors Notesssss

Hey my peoples so I know, I know I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Im just vary busy! Haha I'm not gonna lie to you Im just really lazy So I'm sorry for my laziness but I  don't have a little bit of Business in there too because I believe that being a teen or as I am a preteen 12 can be hard yeah I know life hasn't even stared yet !!! But school ends for me on Wednesday!!! And Idk why none of you comment on my chapters and it really bothers me a lot and i have no I death what to write he next chapter about so tell me what should happen and I will  pick one idea and write about it so COMMENT AND ILY ALL SO MUCH BYE