Chapter 4 Crushin

De'Anna's POV~~~~1 week later

Maggie has a crush! She walked into school with big smile on her face and that was not normal. She usually comes in looking like she wants to murder someone, so I was curious why. She sat next to me and said "Why are you staring at me is my makeup messed up or somethin?" with a sassy tone. I replied "No but why are you smiley and stuff?" she replied "Austin is why!!!". I couldn't believe she had a crush and I was so happy for her. They were perfect for each other and I could imagine them skating together and OMG it would be so cute!!!!  The bell rang and Maggie and I walked to class together and I had to sit next to Daniel and it just so happened that Maggie sits next to Austin. Daniel had a good friend relationship and I didn't want to loose that so I decided if he won't talk to me then I will just have to start a conversation with him! "I'm not sure why you would ditch me like that but I'm not sure why you wont talk to me" I said and he replied "Because i'm such a jerk and I treated you like crap when I actually had a chance with you". "Then why would you do that?'' I asked and he said "Because I was nervous and didn't want to act weird and stupid around you". I felt so bad that I texted him to go die in a hole but I wish he would have acted stupid and weird around me rather than not show up at all. I said "Well im sorry I told you to go die in a hole I was just really upset" and he replied "Well you had every right to be mad and I forgive you" and I said "Thankyou". Then we both turned around startled by the sound of laughing and saw Maggie and Austin holding hands. Daniel and I looked at each other with shocked faces and he grabbed my hand and said "Yo Austin looks like we both got dem biddies!" and Maggie looked at me with a what the hell is going on face. It seems that he might be jealous of them. But I had some talking to do with Maggie later and there was no way she was getting out of it. Daniel held my hand all day, through the hall ways, at our desks and he even sat down with me at lunch and Maggie and Austin did the same. I'm not sure whats going on but Maggie nor I did anything to stop it. During studyhall I sat down and Daniel sat next to me. We were looking over at Maggie and Austin we could hear their conversation. Austin said "So will you be my girlfriend?" and pulled out a little promise ring, Maggie's face lit up and she said "I would love that'. He put the ring on her finger and they gave eachother and big bear hug. I thought I was tearing up because it was just too adorable and knowing that Daniel was staring at me he said "Well that's really hard for you to see or your really happy" and a large smirk largened on his face and I smiled back and said "No it's just really cute that my  bestfriend got her first boyfriend".  

Maggie's PO V

I can't believe I got my first boyfriend today, and I'm not too sure if I could say the same for De'Anna. All I know is that I got myself a hot boyfriend and I'll make sure veryone knows that (EVERYONE)!!! When my Mom picked me up De'Anna came up to the car and said "Can I have a ride home please?'' and my mother replied "yes of coarse". I wasn't going to tell my mother aboy Austin because I am afraid that she might make me breakup with him. I would probably cry if that happened and then he texted me "Hey babe, are you going to tell your parents about us?" and I replied " No because I don't want to risk loosing you". De'Anna looked over at what I was texting and laughed and she took my phone and threatened to text him that I loved him so much and would die without him. I knew she wouldn't because she was too good of a friend.