Chapter 7 Cowgirl Up!

De'Anna's POV

I got a call around 7:30am. It was my Aunt saying "I'll be at your house at 8:30am to pick you up for riding" and I groaned and said "Ok, but I'm bringing Maggie and Debbie" and she replied "That's fine" and we ended the call. I woke Maggie and Debbie up and Debbie wasn't happy. She just had a bad morning and started complaining "I don't have anything to wear to a ranch and my hair is a mess and I'm really tired" and Maggie replied "Suck it up shorty" and they both walked down the hall and got breakfast. I got dressed in my old ripped skinny jeans with my plaid shirt and boots. I walked out and it was 8:15 and neither if them were dresses so I went in both of their bags and threw some clothes at them and each of them went in different rooms to get changed. My aunt pulled up and we ran outside and got in the truck. About 30 minutes later of I spy we arrived at D And D Ranch. I went into the stalls and was filled by Maggie,Debbie and my aunt. My aunt went to get her horse River ready and saddled. I went to Dakota's stall and before I could unlock the gate Maggie yelled "Eww I stepped in horse crap" and I laughed while opening the gate. I asked Debbie "Can you brush her down while I get the blanket and saddle?" and she replied "Yeah but I need a step or something to reach her" and I handed her a step ladder. I grabbed the blue blanket and handed it to Maggie and I grabbed my saddle and switched with Maggie. We went over to Dakota and but everything on and grabbed my bridal and put that on also. My aunt walked over and was followed by River and said "Hey Maggie and Debbie do you wanna ride with me and Deanna today since we are only practicing?" and they replied "Yeah!". My aunt told me to let them ride the easiest horses here and right away I thought Apple and Dixie. I saddled the horses up and handed the bridals to them so they could walk them to the arena. When we got to the arena my aunt got up on the horse and began with a quiet trot and I tied up Dakota and helped them get settled before starting. I got Debbie and step stool and helped her up she began with a walk and I was hoping that she wouldn't try to do anything else. When I turned around I saw Maggie up on the horse and walking around and I was vary surprised. I got up on Dakota and began to canner. Debbie yelled "I wanna for that" and Maggie yelled to her "You'll die if you try". Debbie stuck her tongue out at Maggie. Maggie began to trot and yelled "I going fast and I didn't die yet!". After about an hour of riding I was tired and everyone else was too, we brought the horses back to the stalls and unsaddled them and got in the truck and my aunt said " Now who is ready for some Starbucks?" and we all yelled " Hell yeah!!!"

A/N

I know this chapter was short but I wanted to get a chapter in before I went to bed. Please Vote and comment want to want to see happen next and I choose the best idea and write about that in the next chapter or later on in the story and ily all thx for reading