Chapter 9 Sleepover!!!

De'Anna's POV (Saturday)

So since I'm back with Daniel I realized that he does care about me and I need to care about him more. Maggie called me and said "I just heard the whole story about what happened last night" and I replied "Who told you?" She said "Austin told me because Daniel told him. and I said "oh OK" and she asked "Is it OK if me Daniel and Austin come over and are your grandparents home?" I said "No they are away again and come over". They came about 20 minutes later and I didn't even bother getting out of my pajamas or doing my hair or anything. I opened the door when they got here and it turned out that I wasnt the only one who didn't bother getting dresses and Maggie said "Twinsies". I laughed and everyone came in. They had bags with them so I asked "What's with the bags?" and Maggie looked and  said "Omg I knew I forgot to ask you some thing so um yeah we are all staying here tonight" and I shrugged my shoulders and said "I really don't care" and walked over to the tv and searched for a good movie to watch. Daniel yelled "I ll make popcorn" and I turned on Pitch Perfect. So Daniel and Austin are staying at my house tonight and if coarse Maggie. Wow, that's gonna be weird! Where are they gonna sleep and will I do something weird? Haha thats funny that I think I'm gonna act normal because I'm no where close to normal so I'll just be myself tonight I guess.

Austins POV

I was really excited that I was gonna hang out with everyone tonight so it will be pretty cool. But Deanna is gonna be there...Ugh I can't stand her because I know she is Maggies best friend but I just don't trust her so maybe I'll talk to Maggie about maybe not hanging out with her anymore Because i know that Maggie likes me more than her. But anyway I don't think Deanna even wanted any of us there especially for the night, But I guess she will just have to deal with it.

Maggie's POV

I feel so bad that I didn't tell Deanna about everyone staying the night. I could tell by the look in her eye that she wanted to kill me because she doesn't want them here and I know she can't stand Austin. I went in Deanna's room to put my bag in there , she ran into the room and shut the door and yelled "'What the hell Maggie? I can't believe you would do this Its OK that your here but guys staying at my house with us alone? If my grandparents found out they would kill me" I replied "Well I knew you would say no so I just brought them and told them I already told you" she laughed and said "I hate you right now". I replied " I'm sorry ok" and she said "whatever" and Austin barged in and yelled "You hate me Deanna are you really gonna say that? Your the bitch here and you know it and Im not dealing with this shit anymore because you treat your boyfriend like shit when he is loyal and respectful to you! You just use him dont you, like a popularity boyfriend right?" and Daniel came in and said "No one cares about what you have to say Austin and I know she tested me to see if I was  loyal I was and now she trusts me and I trust her so get the fuck out of here". Austin said " Are you fucking kidding me dude I've known you for ever and your gonna do this when I'm right and I know that Maggie doesn't need her all she wants is me because she knows that I care about her" I replied "Deanna is my best friend and Id be happy to leave you so get the hell out of here you shit face" and he said "Maggie no please don't leave me I love you and you can come sit at the popular table with me please don't leave me" she said "I already sit at the popular table which you are not invited to anymore" she threw his bags at him and showed him to the door and he said "Your all bitches" and Daniel? an out the door and pushed him down to the ground and Deanna ran out the door and trued to grab Daniel off of him but she wasn't strong enough and she fell and Austin jumped on top of her and punched her in the face. Everyone stood there in shock and Deanna's face was covered with blood and she was passed out. Austin stood up and saw Daniel drop to his knees and looked up at Austin and said "Run". Austin grabbed his bag and ran  down the street. I went in the house and grabbed a wet cloth and put it on her face and Daniel carried her in the house and layed her on the couch.

Deanna's POV........A few hours later

I woke up and felt this pain in my head and face. I remember Austin jumping on top of me and punching me in the face. I opened my eyes and Maggie was sitting on the floor on her phone and Daniel was sitting on the floor next to the couch with his hand wrapped around mine. He stayed with me and didn't leave how sweet. I said "Please don't tell anyone about this" and both of their heads bolted up with a smile on their faces looking in relief that I was finally awake. "we wont" Maggie replied and I sat up and asked "Where's Austin" Maggie said "My ex? Well he ran away when he noticed that he noticed your face was bleeding" and I asked "why was my face bleeding?" and Daniel said "Your lip and he knocked out you back tooth". I said "Oh wow he must have hit me hard" and Daniel replied "I'm just glad your ok and he kissed my hand" and I blushed.

About an hour later

I was up off the couch and not in anymore pain. Daniel came up to me and said "I think I'm gonna go home tonight" and Maggie said "no stay don't leave" Daniel said "But..." I interrupted him and said "No its cool you can stay I just had a problem with Austin staying". He said "OK cool". It was like 11:45 when we finished watching a stack of movies like Pitch Perfect, 21 Jump Street, and Warm Bodies. We just decided to play some Wii and sleep in the living room. It was like 2:15 when I layed down on the couch and Maggie played in the other couch and Daniel layed down on the floor next to the couch I was in . He looked up and said "I'm not just a popularity tool to you am I ?" and I replied "No I only tested you because I wanst sure If au could trust you but I know I can now and I love you" and he replied " I love you too" then he layed down and just them I thought Maggie and Austin arnt together anymore, she must be so upset. I looked over at her and she was laughing so hard because she was watching The Baby But My Finger Vine.