Chapter 5 Unexpected Visitors

De'Anna's POV

Maggie's mom dropped Maggie and I off at my house and we walked in and my grandparents weren't home. She went into my cabinets screaming "I need food now" and she grabbed a hand full of candy and layed on the couch. Then I whispered just loud enough that she would hear me say "I dont know why a guy would date you" and I started laughing and she threw her hand full of candy at me. She came up to me and collected "all the candy that she had thrown at me.About 15 minutes later someone knocked on the door, it had to be Debbie and expecting Debbie to be there when I opened the door it wasn't. It was Daniel and Austin, and I jumped when I saw them and Maggie jumped up and ran to hug Austin. Daniel and Austin came in and sat down and it was like Austin and Maggie were glued together. I could tell Maggie was trying to show off because when she ran into the kitchen she tried to do a kart wheel while wearing her giraffe fuzzy socks and fell and screamed "I think I broke my bum". Everyone started laughing and then the buzz-kill came. I opened the door and there was Debbie. She didnt know that Daniel and Austin was here and she walking in and yelled "Im ugly and im proud" and she went into the bathroom and and screamed "You need more toilet paper in here". When she walked out she saw Daniel and Austin laughing and she blushed and her cheeks turn bright pink. Daniel came up to me and grabbed my hand to show Debbie. But we weren't dating and I hope he knows that. Maggie was still sitting there on the kitchen floor laughing hysterically. Maggie finally got up and sat on the couch, gesturing for Austin to come sit next to her. "Im going skating tomorrow and your going with me if you like it or not" Maggie said and she whipped her pony tail to show she was serious. Austin replied "Just dont make the guards help Debbie to get up again" and giving a smirk to Debbie as she blushed even more. Daniel tapped Austin on his shoulder and said "Dude can we talk outside for a minute?" and Austin replied "Sure I guess". Then they walked out the door and Maggie said "Well that was weird" and she ran into my bedroom and looked out the window just a bit so they wouldn't see her. Then they walked in the door and Daniel said "Well I gotta go" and he walked out the door and I followed. He asked "What?" and I said "Well I wanted to talk to you". He replied "I know what you want to talk about and I know I shouldn't be acting like a boyfriend when I didn't get your permission"  and I said "Well get my permission" and he smiled and hugged me and said "I will do it specially not now". I smiled and waved goodbye. Then Austin walked out and hugged Maggie goodbye and as he ran to catch up to Daniel yelled "I love you babe" and she yelled back " I love you too"

A/N

I hope you guys love this chapter it would be better if Maggie would have stopped bugging me to hurry up and finish because she is addicted. But please vote and comment your thoughts ily all so much