Another Gruvia Fan-Fic. Chapter 21

Previously...

Are you alright Juvia?" Gray asked, watching her.

"Juvias fine." She replied.  Lyon, Gray and Juvia heard rocks coliding with each other. They all looked up to see Jura crushing Sol with Rumbling Mt. Fuji.

Now...

Some FairyTail members were protecting the guild, a bunch were fighting and and others were doing both. Gray, Lyon, and Juvia were doing both. Juvia was unusually quiet.  Lyon didn't notice but Gray did, and he didn't like it.

"Juvia, you're sure that your okay?" Gray asked her again

"Gray-Sama, Juvia is fine." She said flatly. Gray eyed her.

"I don't believe you." He said.

"Juvia is fine." She stated. Just as she finished that sentence, a whole group of Phantom Lord members surrounded them.

"W-What's going on?!" Lyon stammered.

"We're being ambushed, stupid!" Gray replied. "You ain't gonna get Juvia you hear!" Gray added. Just as he said that, Jose pushed past the little Phantom group.

"Juvia, it's lovely to see you..." He said eyeing her.

"Don't talk to-" Gray was cut off by a Phantom Lord member holding a knife to his neck. "How cliche, how did you even...get behind me?!" The same thing happened to Lyon.

"It's simple, Juvia. Just calmly return with us and we won't harm your... friends... and this old, crusty guild." Jose said.

"Where's Gramps?" Gray called out.

"I dunno." Jose said ignoring the furious ice mage. "What's it gonna be Juvia?" He added. Juvia looked around. She saw her guild mates fighting hard, but they were tired and in rough shape. She knew what to do. It was for the FairyTail guild.

"Juvia will..."