Another Gruvia Fan-Fic. Chapter 25.

Previously...

Where the hell is Juvia? He kept repeating in his mind. Thats when he saw her from far away. She was looking around, searching for someone. Aria was in front of her. Gray started running to her, he didn't care what would to happen.

I just need Juvia to be safe! He thought to himself.

Now...

 Gray ran to Aria and Juvia. They both didn't see him coming. With all the strength he could use, he kicked down Aria.

 "Gray-Sama!" Juvia said, in shock. Aria started to weep.

"How sorrowful!" He said, still crying while Gray looked at him as if he had two heads.

"Ya ya ya, whats so sorrowful?" He asked, going into his ice-make position.

"Its so sorrowful that your going to lose!" Aria cryed, getting up.

"Phhf, if anyones gonna lose its you!" Gray said. "Ice-Make Lance!" He said as large ice lances shot out from his hand at Aria.

"Teleportation." Aria said, moving silently through the air, ending up behind Gray.

"Gray-Sama!" Juvia cryed out, as she tackled Gray down.

"Zetsu!" Aria shouted out, it attacked Juvia. She screamed a long, scream of pain.

"Juvia!" Gray shouted out.

A/N: Im sorry for the short chapter. Ill try to update tomorrow or Saturday. Im just real busy. It would  be easier updating on my tablet if I still had it... Fairy Tail is on Saturday! Yay!