Another Gruvia Fan-Fic. Chapter 38

Previously...

Gray had just finished helping the jewelry store find the precious jewelry. He decided to go to another jewelry store with more things to choose from. So off he went and soon found himself at a jewelry store not so far from the previous store he was at. Inside began browsing. He wanted to get her a necklace. He saw a necklace with a single light blue crystal in a shape of a rain drop. He looked at the price and jaws dropped.

So much for this? Well, for Juvia it's worth it. He thought. Gray called over the women working and bought the necklace, and had the necklace in a box get wrapped. Gray blushed to himself and hoped Juvia would like it. 

 Now...

  The FairyTail Carnival was now open. Macarov was surprised that so many in Magnolia decided to show up and that the booths were crowded with people. Mirajane had to restock most of the booths' prizes, due to prizes quickly being won. So, most booths decided to "spice things up". Juvia was invited by Lucy to hang out with Wendy, Carla, and Happy. She accepted. They went to Cana's Fortune Telling Booth. Cana had a crystal ball in front of her. When they neared her, she lifted her head up.

 "I see you five have come to have your future told, yes?" Cana asked, waving her hands around the crystal ball.

 Happy gasped, "How did you know?" Lucy rolled her eyes.

"My magic crystal ball told me so. Juvia, my crystal ball is telling me you want to go first. Am I right?" Cana looked at Juvia. Juvia hesitantly nodded as she walked closer to Cana. Cana started to hum as she began waving her hands around the ball as the inside of it got foggy. Cana looked at the ball then at Juvia.

"I see happiness in your future." Cana said, then she looked at the ball again and squinted her eyes. "I also see conflict, and jealousy. A relative will most likely visit you. I don't know, I cant see anymore." The fog began dissolving. Lucy was about to ask her about this "relative" until Juvia turned to the group.

"Please, excuse Juvia." She said. "She wishes to go see Gray-Sama."

"Let us join you!" Wendy cheerfully said.

"Okay." She nodded her head and began skipping towards the guild, Wendy, Lucy, and the Exceeds following her.

  With Gray...

Gray and Natsu had already built a stage inside their guild. Natsu was outside the guild doors in a dragon costume, trying to get families with children to go to the show. So far so good. There was a handful of children already waiting, with their parents of course.

Gray sighed, peeking out the curtains he placed up for the stage. Sorry that I disappointed you, Juvia.

I'll make it up to you. He dug in his pocket for the box which held her necklace in.

After more people sat for the show, Natsu closed the doors and turned off the lights. There were gasps and murmurs amongst the crowd. Then Natsu secretly lit up torches around the guild. Gray then emerged from behind the curtains.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I am very glad you are all here to witness the Amazing Gray." Gray smiled at the crowd. Natsu began coughing and gave Gray the, you-forgot-me look.

Gray rolled his eyes. "And Natsu." A couple of adults in the crowd chuckled.

"Tch. Yeah your okay, I guess." Natsu said and walked up to the stage, earning a glare from Gray. "But, I'm better!" Natsu then began spitting fire up in the air like he did in the Fantasia Parade, but this time he spelled Natsu The Great, earning him some "oohs" and "ahhs" from the audience.