Another Gruvia Fan-Fic. Chapter 11

Previously...

What's going on Juvia? Don't try to hide it." Gray demanded. Juvia sniffed. "Well, lately, Juvia and Gajeel have been receiving weird... messages." Juvia confessed.                       

"How so?"

Now...
With Gray and Juvia

"What weird messages?" Asked Erza, walking up to Gray and Juvia. Following her was a curious trip, Lucy, Natsu, & Happy. Juvia explained it all in detail. They all looked serious.

"Well... if Phantom Lord is really coming back, we'll just have to fight." Natsu said.

"You and Gajeel are part of our family now. You can't go back!" Lucy said.

"Juvia!" The gang heard. They all looked up to see Wendy running up to them.

"Be careful Wendy!" Carla said following behind her.

"Woah!" Wendy fell on mud as a package Wendy was holding flew into the air. Gray quickly caught it.

"Wendy are you alright?" Erza asked going to help her up. The rain had no sign of stopping.

"Lets go to Lucy's place!" Natsu suggested.

"Good idea Natsu!" Happy replied.

"Why me?" Lucy asked quietly.

At Lucy's place.

"Wendy, where did you find this package?" Gray asked, examining it while adjusting the towel around his neck.

"I tripped over it in front of the guild. It had barely been placed there." Wendy replied, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment."I could tell because it wasn't so wet.

"I had told you too be careful with your surroundings! How many times do I-" Carla stopped talking.

Carla had a vision.

"Is something wrong, Carla?" Happy asked.

"I'm fine. It's Juvia we should be worrying about." Carla replied.

Wendy knew Carla saw something. But she didn't confront her about it now, but she would later.

"Is Juvia done bathing?" Erza asked impatiently. "She said she's waiting for her clothes to be finished drying." Lucy replied, writing a new part of her book.

"Erza?" Lucy asked turning around. "Where's Erza?" Lucy asked quietly.

"KYAAAA!" Everyone heard Juvia scream. Gray got up from the bed as Erza literally threw Juvia out of the bathroom. She only wore a towel. Juvia fell on top of Gray, causing both of them to fall.

"No hard feelings Juvia!" Eras said as she disappeared into the bathroom.

"Wow!" Happy said.

"AaaAhhhh!!!" Both Gray and Juvia yelled. They both quickly got up.

Juvia scurried into a corner while Gray sat on the bed, blushing madly. Natsu and Happy were quietly giggling to each other.

"What's so funny, pinky pie!" Gray asked getting up.

"What's it to ya? Snow ball." Natsu shot back.

"You guys, take this outside!" Lucy said covering an embarrassed Juvia with a robe.

"We'd be happy too, right Juvia Lover?" Natsu said to Gray.

"NO I'M NOT!" Gray yelled back, chasing Natsu out the house.

The rain turned into tiny dots of rain. It was lightly sprinkling.

A/N: Thank you everyone for everything! For reading, and voting! I am so thankful! I never thought people would actually read this! Thank you all! I will do my best to update this week. I'm having testing all week, so it'll be hard, but I'll do my best!