4

Gray scratched his head, wondering what the heck a "plane" was and where Juvia disappeared to. He turned on his heel to leave but then slipped on a bolt that most definitely belonged to Gajeel. "Oh craaaaaap!" Gray feel and smacked his head hard. He saw stars. 

Once Gray regained some consciousness, he looked around his surroundings to try and make his blurry eyesight focus. Once it did, he saw a familiar insignia. It was a bit far. Gray dragged himself to where the brick was not even 2 feet away from him. He examined it.

"What the..." Gray rested his eyes for a bit before going back into the guild to look for Juvia or Gajeel to question. He may have a concussion but he never made sense. Why would it change after he hit his head?

Gray looked hard for Juvia. Behind the counter where Mira worked, under the tables, even behind curtains. Her usual hiding places.

"She's not here, Gray." Cana said, taking a sip of her wine. She looked down upon him from her perch on the counter.

"I don't know who you're talking about." Gray played dumb, trying to act casual.

"Juvia." Cana replied. "I may be drunk, but you can call me Yugi at the end of the day." Gray did not know what that meant. He motioned for Mira to stop giving Cana alcohol.

"I'm NOT looking for Juvia." He said stubbornly.

"Mmhmm, and I'm sober." She scoffed. "Well just for your information, Lyon showed up while you were passed out outside, just as Juvia was about to leave for a job. He offered to go with her. He's persistent, I gotta give him that. He and Juvia are more alike than I thought, they seem perfect for each other." 

Gray excused himself.

Juvia

Juvia and Lyon had just left the guild and they were on their way to Hargeon. Juvia's job request required her to stop burglars that were breaking into people's homes and stealing their items. It was enough jewels to pay for her rent and have some spending money. Perfect. Other than the fact that Lyon was tagging along.

And now, is the perfect time to ask Juvia out. She looks amazing in this lighting! Lyon thought.

Lyon cleared his throat. "Juvia..." He said and stopped walking. So did Juvia. She turned around to face him.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Juvia," He took her hand. "Will you accompany me to..." He stopped speaking when he heard a twig break. He let go of Juvia's hand and she secretly wiped it on a handkerchief. His palms were sweating like crazy.

"What's going on?" She asked when she noticed him tense up.

"We're being followed."

A/N: Sorry for the short chapters, fellow readers! I just wanted to thank the person that gave me a star! So far I've gotten 2 stars on this fan-fic. It's not much but it gets me excited and happy that people are reading this and liking it! Thanks so much! Keep reading! Follow, give me a star, leave me a comment :). Thanks for reading!