Another Gruvia Fan-Fic. Chapter 24

Previously...

"H-Hey!" Screeched the person holding him captive. Gray looked up to see Natsu kicking both people holding both Gray and Lyon captive, knocking them out.

"Natsu!" Gray said in surprise.

"Ya ya, wheres Juvia and Gajeel?" Natsu asked untying both the ropes.

" I dont know where Gajeel is, but Juvia went with Jose..." Gray said rubbing his wrists and  lowering his head.

"Well heres and idea, go after her!" Natsu said sarcastically. Gray rolled his eyes and started running in the direction he saw Juvia go.

"No! Im going after Juvia!" Lyon said running after Gray. 

"No go away!" Gray said running ahead. Natsu shook his head and laughed.

"What a dumbass."

Now... With Gajeel...

 Gajeel was circling around the FairyTail guild and the battles. He was wearing a cloak, just like he did in Edolas. He was hiding in the trees.

 No sign of Juvia, Salamander... or Levy. He thought to himself. He saw Jet and Droy, but no Levy in sight. 

"Gajeel, how wonderful it is to see you." Gajeel heard a familiar voice say. He turned around to see another person sporting a similar cloak.

"Who are ya and what do ya want?" He said crouching into a fighting position. The person in the cloak laughed.

"Don't worry. I've come to help you and your...guild..." Said the man in the cloak. He removed his hoodie and Gajeel saw it was Totomaru. 

"What?" Gajeel asked, confused.

With Gray...

 Gray was able to lose Lyon. He had fought Phantom members on his way around. 

Where the hell is Juvia? He kept repeating in his mind. Thats when he saw her from far away. She was looking around, searching for someone. Aria was in front of her. Gray started running to her, he didn't care what would to happen.

I just need Juvia to be safe! He thought to himself.

With Gajeel...

"Thanks Totomaru. I appreciate it" Gajeel grinned at his former guild member.

A/N: Im sorry for the really short chapter :/ I hope you liked it. I really appreciate you all reading this, commenting and voting! I really appreciate it!