Chap 8 - ChinaTown @ SG

Second chapter of the day~

"Okay, I'll just be the assistant today. Your guides shall arrive in about.... 2 seconds."

"Ding-Dong~"

Lewis raised an eyebrow at Yumi as Turps went to open the door. Meanwhile, Yumi was trying very hard not to burst out into laughter.

"I am Dave!Yognau(gh)t and I have the balls, welcome to KEYcrew touring agency and I hope you'll enjoy your time with us today as we visit different tourist attractions in Singapore!" Two voices echoed from the door.

Yumi finally broke down in laughter, rolling on the bed. Turps walked in with his arms crossed, two girls with long hair following behind him. Screams filled the room for the next two minutes.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOD ITS LEWIS!!!!!!!!"
"KIM.. KIM AND DUNCAN ARE BOTH HERE OMG OMG."

Lewis turned to Yumi with an amused look. "Our guides appears to be slightly more interested in us than the places we're going to visit."

Yumi gave one of the girls who looked slightly nervous a glance and the girl took a deep breath.

"Kyoko, Yognaut forever." The girl said with a smile, using her finger to push up her spectacles in a pose.

The other girl laughed, did a salute and waved. "Echo here. I love you guys, you're awesome."

Yumi rolled over from the bed to land on the floor laughing. She stood up and brought up her hands. "My besties and your guides for the day, people."

After another few moments of autograph signing and questions being asked, the group was finally ready to set off.

"First destination of the day is Chinatown. Don't ask me why but Yumi slipped that into our choices." Echo started to say.

Yumi rolled her eyes and turned to the Yogscast. "Its a nice place to see how Singapore looks like other than just high-rise buildings"

Everyone were excited as they packed into a large van taxi. Before long, they arrived at their destination. Lewis looked happy enough to get out of the ride. Kim and Duncan were just having another banter about facts of the Chinese. Which of course ended with Duncan saying "Well you should know best I suppose..." The three girls giggled at the sight, winking at each other.

In Chinatown then started a small shopping spree for the Yogscast. Turps was trying out some weird toy which has a button that said push. He looked around for a moment before he pushed the button. A wooden snake jumped out from the box and hit his finger on the button and Turps instantly dropped the toy. He looked around cautiously as he picked up the toy to see everyone staring at him. Turps shrugged but everyone sniggered as they saw him actually but the wooden toy. Duncan was just taking selfies with everything he found interesting. Kim giggled as she draped a long scarf-like thing around Duncan.

"Let's go down to our sex-dungeon eh?"

The two of them burst out laughing as everyone else sighed and Lewis shouted. "KIM WE'RE IN PUBLIC"

Echo was just trying to convince Lewis to put on his sunglasses and take a photo in a superhero pose. It was epic to watch him standing on the small podium and everyone else were soon also taking photos of different poses. Everyone then tried to get Duncan to try different hats to experiment for some that might actually suit him. Duncan was at first reluctant but soon was having fun as well, doing Indiana Jones poses with the hats.

Kim was almost jumping up and down when she saw an extremely cute Chinese traditional attire that was similar to her minecraft skin. Everyone then started joking that all she lacked was a wig and some purple goo. More photos were taken as they continued their journey to Little India, with more souvenirs being bought as well. Kyo couldn't stop laughing as Kim chased Lewis around with a toy sword that she had found in a store. Lewis hadn't noticed as he had been completely engrossed in staring at the collection of make-your-own plastic planes until Kim had almost whacked him on the head.