Adopted Chap - 15

Author's notes

Chappy chappy~ Please comment. Have extra time? Go read one of my other stories or KyokoSora 's stories. XD

"Okay so shall we head off home now?" Lewis asked as he leaned back in his chair, yawning slightly.

I yawned as well, probably because of Lewis as I nodded. We both decided to look for Joakim first before heading to Simon's office. Lewis then found him in Sjin's office, just chilling out. I smiled. As a huge Blackrock fan, seeing them as good friends is a good wake up call that Blackrock Chronicles was just a story. I ran to Rythian with a huge smile, showing off a new doodle that I had drawn of Rythian, the endermage, Zoey, the mushroom princess and Tee, the mute dinosaur.

Lewis shook his head at my actions.

"I knew Joakim was her favorite member but I didn't expect it to be THIS extreme."

I grinned.

"And you're my dad so that kinds of even things out.... don't you think?"

We then head off to find Simon. I was actually surprised that he missed the whole mini party we had. At least I was until we walked into his office to see him completely engrossed in his game of DOTA. Still we waited for him to finish his game patiently. Well, Rythian and I were patient at any rate. My dad was getting bored of waiting for his best friend and began having fun trying to distract Simon from his game.

At least he was until Simon just grabbed a plastic creeper toy off the side of his table and threw it straight at where Lewis was using a long stick to prob Simon's mouse. There was a soft yelp as Lewis quickly dodged the creeper that literally exploded into bits upon hard contact with the wall. I swallowed slightly.

"That's a very nice creeper you have there. Would be bad if something were to happen to it.."

Lewis looked at me and blinked. Slowly, he edged towards me and took a seat behind me. He swung his arms around my shoulders as all of us just sat there silently. A few moments later Simon finally turned over.

"Sorry for taking so long, shall we go?"

All three of us nodded and Joakim started laughing nervously.

"er... ahaha.... sure..."

Simon looked at us curiously. Then he noticed the broken creeper on the ground. He turned to Lewis who was pale.

"... Lewis?... Ohmygod I am so sorry!!!!"

Lewis made a weird voice. I couldn't help but bend backward further into his arms. Then I heard him say.

"Well, at least I'm used to it."

Simon's eyes grew bigger.

"I'm sorry okay! I don't always do such things to you?! "

"You threw a mug at me."

"I.. tha-"

"You pushed me onto a road once."

"Okay, maybe I was a little rash on that bu-"

Joakim and I had to hide our laughter as we noticed the mischievous spark in my dad's eye.

"You pushed me off a boat."

"Wait but that was scripted!!!"

We all burst into laughter. Lewis stood up with a grin.

"Simon Honeydew, clear up the mess on the ground and hurry downstairs. We'll wait for you in the car."

Simon pouted slightly but we could all see that he was sincerely worried that he might have hurt Lewis. We quickly headed down to Lewis' car and I took the back seat. Kim had already left with Hannah.

As Simon came down from the office, he gave Joakim a friendly glare for taking his seat before joining me at the back. I grinned.

"Awww come on! Are you that sad to seat with me?!"

Simon shook his head smiled back.

"This is as good as tea with the Queen, mate."

I smiled wider as I wrapped my hands around his arms. Simon smirked as he ruffled my hair slightly. This was how we found ourselves back at Lewis' apartment. Everyone got out of the car.

"Yumi come on, we're home!"

"I'm lazy....."

"Get your lazy ass up then."

"No."

I screamed slightly as Simon suddenly bend into the car and pulled me out. Throwing me over his shoulders he shouted to Lewis.

"My friend, this is a kidnapping. Don't just stand there and help me get her inside!"

Lewis laughed as he shook his head, following us. I pouted slightly as I started waving my arms around. Simon just grinned as he walked faster. As soon as we reached the apartment, he threw me on the sofa lightly. I was lying back first facing him. So i grinned. I turned over, stretching out so my hands and feet covers the sofa from one end to the other and hugged the whole sofa.

"Mine."