11

I jump back in surprise when I saw someone standing in front of my door. "Harry!" I cleared my throat. "I-I mean , your highness." I curtesy.

   He laughs. "No need for your highness. Just call me Harry."

  I nod. "Very well." I notice a man standing behind him. White coat , bulky black bag. Harry notices me staring.

   He clears his throat. "Astrid , this is Dr. Grant. He's going to check on your bruised arm."

   I nod. "Will you so kindly come in?" I offered.

   He nods. "Just take a seat and I shall check on that nasty bruise." I did as told as sat down on the bed. Dr. Grant took a chair and sat in front of me. "Now let me see that bruise."

   I slowly reach out my hand to let him examine the bruised arm. "How long will it take to heal?" He slowly strokes his chain and search something inside of his bag. He took out a big plaster and wrap it around my arm.

   "It will take at least a month for that bruise to look less swollen." he replied. "Get some rest now."

   I nod. "Thank you."

   "Dr. Grant. Shall I show you the way out?" Harry offers. 

   He shakes his head. "I familiarize this whole castle now. I know the way out. After all , you and you're 12 brothers used to be quite reckless at your young ages." he chuckles and heads out of the room. Harry turns to me.

   "You should get some rest." he advises.

   "Actually , I wanted to mail a letter but I don't know where the mail box is. Could you please...show me the way there?" I ask.

   He smiles. "I would be honoured to." He openes the door , like a gentleman , and let me go first then he trails behind me.