17

(Sorry that i haven't update in a while! >< i was busy for a few days with studies , homeworks and projects! But , I'm back and enjoy!~)

   "Your mother is kind." I commented as we walked down the long , empty hall way.

   He laughs. "She's happy that another woman is here in the castle , knowing that she has 13 sons in total."

   I laughed. "Indeed. But , don't the older sons get married and their wife stay here?"

   He shrugs. "Some of them might be on their honeymoon but to be honest , I do not know."

   "Well , goodbye. I shall be in my room taking my rest." I smiled and waved. 

   "Very well. I will call you out for dinner soon." he tells. I nod and enter my room. I felt like writing to Jack , knowing I'm free now. I sat down and began. Besides , papers and pens were already left on the table.

Dear Jack , 

   It's been a while since I've seen you. I do really miss you. I know you won't be able to visit anytime soon because , as we both know , we are really busy. But , I have finally gone on a holiday so I'm now free. If you want , please try to visit the Southern Isle castle. Until we meet again.

Love ,

   Elsa

   I started to create a winter snowbird with it's own personal flurry. The letter was tied to it. I walked over to the window and slowly open it. "Go. Go and give the letter to Jack." The winter snowbird slowly flaps its wings and flew out and into the sky. Hopefully it will reach Jack.