64

There, a small brown hut stood in the middle of the forest. Trees surrounded everywhere. The light hit the exact stop of the roof of the hut.

   I walked to the door. It was two inch shorter than me. Which may be a problem for North. I turned around to face the guardians. "Can you guys even fit?"

   North chuckled and held his belly. He started to wobble it. "I believe my stomach has answered that quicker than you did."

   I laughed. "Well, how about the rest of you?"

   Only Sandman flew forward. A smile spread across his face.

   "Alright, then," I said. I took in a breathe and turned to the small door. I gather up my courage and finally knocked on the door.

   The door was answered by an old woman. She had long curly grey hair and green eyes. "Eh?"

   "Hello," I greeted. "Sorry to interrupt you."

   "Who are you?" she asked. "What to you want?"

   "Please, I beg for help," I begged.

   She took one look from head to toe. She stroked her old pruney chin. "I see. A good soul in you. Come. Come in." Before she disappeared into her hut, she said, "I wouldn't think the rest of your friends could fit inside. So, I will make them a place to stay while we talk." She held a small round pouch and open it. She grabbed a little blue dust and fling it outside of her hut. A small cottage then grew from the grounds.

   I turned to Sandman. "I think it's best you go with them."

   He nodded with a smile and flies towards the other guardians.

   "Come." she commanded. "And close the door behind you."

   I turn to the door and gently close it. 

   "I am Martha the witch," she introduced.

   "Hello Martha. I am Queen Elsa of Arendelle." 

   She turned around and raised an eyebrow. "A royal? Under my roof? Good heavens! Uh, your majesty." she courtesy.

   I bobbed my head. "Now, can I talk to you? I mean, I need to talk to you about what's happening in Weselton."

   "Weselton you say?" she asked. She made her way to the big pot and started grabbing some vials. She added it into the pot. "What about Weselton?" She mixed it with a big long wooden stick.

   "The duke," I replied. I watch as she made her way to a medium high rack to grab a few more vials. "After you gave him powers, he started destruction. He has ruin his own kingdom with his cruel actions. Please, I beg of you dear Martha, reverse everything and remove magic from him."

   She added some purple sparkly dust into her pot. But stop as she heard what I said. She turned to the big round smooth wooden table. It was filled with many potions of sort. "I see. And, what will you to for me in return?"

   "I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

   She chuckled. "You don't expect to get something without giving something. Magic always comes with a price."

   "Oh. I never thought about it that way." I confessed. I placed my index finger onto my lip and thought about something. "Well, uh, Martha, what would you like me to do?"

   She looked at me. If I am not mistaken, she seems to be examining me. "You're too weak to go fetch me the Fire's gem. But, you look like you could get me a Spider's eye in the Spider Cave located on top of Weselton hill."

   I gulped. "A Spider's eye?"

   "It's okay. If you do not need my help you could have said it earlier-"

   "No!" I interrupted with a yell. I cleared my throat. "No. I really need your help. Seeing you are the only person that could help us now. Weselton is ruined and I believe other kingdoms are in grave danger. We have already lost a year because of the curse he has put upon me. Now, I need to catch up time and get back what is right."

   "I'm convinced." she smiled.

   "I beg your pardon?"

   She continued to stir. "I am convinced and so, I will help you. I may be the old woman who gave the duke his powers but, I am not the source of it. You will need help. Magical help. To destroy his magic, you will need him to saw these words," She began to wander around the hut, grabbing things. Such as vials, paper, and quils. "Now, once he has said these words, his powers will go away and everything will become normal again."

   "But, what if the duke does not want to say these words? Is there no stoping him?" I asked. She handed me the paper. I looked at the words, not wanting to say it or my powers will go away. And, I do not want that. As much as I do, I still wouldn't risk it. Dispero powerio. 

   "Then, you must be crafty. Think of ways that could convince him to say those words. And if he does not, come back to see me. I may have other options for you. Oh, and it must be said inside the walls of Weselton. If not, his powers stay permantally."

   I stared at the paper and rolled it up. I looked over to Martha. "Thank you very much Martha. I owe you big time!"

   She chuckled. "Your welcome, you majesty." She disappeared into the darkness. The door flun open itself. I was shocked! Quite shock indeed. I slowly made my way out, tucking the paper into a secret pocket of mine.

   "Elsa! What did she say?" Tooth asked. The cottage slowly vanish from sight. 

   "We have our answer," I replied. "Let us go, now."

   "That is a good idea to leave now," North put in. 

   I turn to him. "Why?"

   "We recieve word that the duke is going to sail off to Arendelle when the Sun sets." North explained. "So, it's best to leave as soon as possible."

   "If the duke leaves Weselton's docks," I slowly said. "We may be too late!"

   "What do you mean?" Tooth asked. 

   "The spell Martha has gave me, it needs to be spoken by the duke himself." I explained. "And if he moves out of Weselton, his powers may stay forever."

   "Best stop talking and start moving," Bunny commented. "My foot's waiting."

   I grin. "Tap away, Bunny."

   He tapped his foot and we started falling down the hole. I hope it isn't too late.