63

"I was here first!" Bunny argued.

   "Nay, I was here first." North yelled.

   "Ahem." I cleared my throat loudly. "We still have limited time here. If we don't do this sooner, he will move on to other kingdoms! More children will be harm!"

   They nodded and looked at the opening of the forest. 

   North took his swords while Bunny took out his boomer rangs. The Sandman whipped out his golden sand whips. 

   "So, we are looking for a small hut, correct?" North asked as he took small steps forward. 

   I nodded. "Correct." 

   North was still taking small steps into the opening of the forest. 

   "North, it's going to take forever if you keep walking like that," I commented. "Would you kindly walk a tad faster? We're running out of time."

   "Well, I'd say!" North was shock. "Truth is, I have never been to a forest before. And so, I feel scared..."

   "A guardian? Scared? Ha! I heard no such thing!" I scoffed. "I shall lead then." I walked in front of North and started to rub my hands together. I blew a gentle breeze on it and made a snowflake. "Lead me to the witch's hut, please." The snowflake flew ahead. "Quickly now! Before the snowflake goes too far!" I gather up my skirt and started to run, to follow the snowflake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're wondering what she's wearing....

Her usual dress. The one she wore when she was up in her castle. In the mountains. Ring a bell? Anyway, 

VOTE & COMMENT!

Oh! And do leave a COMMENT if there are any misspellings of some sort

THANKS!