52

"Elsa?" a voice asked. My eyes were still covered. I couldn't open it. I guess I must have pushed it in too much. "Elsa? Is that really you?"

   Slowly, by the help of whoever it was calling me, I managed to open my eyes. I blinked a few times. It sure was blurry. I blink once more. In front of me, a person with blue hoodie, brown knee high pants, snow-like hair and icy cold blue eyes, stood in front of me. "Jack?"

   He hugged me. "Elsa! I'm so happy to know you're safe!"

   I smiled and returned the hug. "And I'm glad you're safe too! Well, almost." 

   "My powers are useless here!" he exclaimed. "So, there's no way I'm getting out of here."

   I snapped my fingers to check if I still had my powers. "Yes! I still have my powers!"

   "Not so fast, Queen Elsa of Arendelle," a voice said.

   I looked around. My eyes laid on the dark side on the room. The duke of Weselton. "You,"

   He cackled. "Yes, it is I, the duke of Weselton."

   "Dont you mean, Weaseltown?" I laughed.

   "You dare mock me?" he hissed. "Now you shall pay!"

   I targeted him and shot an ice arrow towards him. He dodged it with his powers.

   "You may have forgotten that I have powers, do you?" he asked with an evil smile. "You think you're all powerful, do you?" He took steps closer and closer. 

   I slowly step back. Until, I found myself leaning against the wall, no where else to go. He grabbed my neck and pushed me up. My throat slowly pumping. I was running out of oxygen.

   "Listen here, Queen of Arendelle," he hissed. He was all up in my face. "I will get my revenge. And for now, I shall let you go. But, I will not let your dear Jack go. He shall be my prisinor. He shall remain here for the rest of his days. And, you will never see him again!" He dropped my to the ground. I coughed. My throat hurt! He pushed me, to make me face him. "Do you understand?"

   I weakly nodded. My sight slowly going faint. With my last energy, I tugged the rope. I was slowly lifted up. 

   I couldn't Jack anymore. Tears roll down. I was regaining my strength but, was still weak.

   "Elsa!" North called, gently shaking me. "Elsa! Wake up!"

   I blinked. "North..."

   "What happened? Where is Jack?" he asked. "And, the hole is gone."

   I used my elbows to push up my body. I looked over to my left. North's right. The hole is gone! The duke must have closed it. I placed my hand on my head and let out a groan. "Jack. Is. He's..." I groaned once more.

   "What happened?" he asked.

   "He's being held prisinor," I replied, with a sigh. "By an old nemisis of mine; the duke of Weselton. He's not letting Jack go. He would let me go but he swore revenge. I do not know what he has planned. But, I'm sure I'm his number one target."

   "We'll need help," North announced. He slowly walk to the door but paused and turned around. He grinned at me. "We'll need, guardian help." 

   I smiled and nodded. "Brilliant. Come on. Let's go." It was time to fight back. To get everyone's happy ever after. To get what is right. Watch out, duke of Weselton. Watch out.