60

I was unsure which one of them was Charles's brother, Jonathan.

   "Jonathan? Anyone here named Jonathan?" I asked as I passed by a few doors. None replied. I sighed and keep going forward.

   I asked again. "Hello? Anyone here named Jonathan West?"

   "I am Jonathan West," a voice finally replied. "Who are you? And how do you know my name?"

   I looked around and saw a man leaning forward. He grasp the bars, just like any other prisoner. He had dark brown hair and grey eyes. He was tall and skinny. He had tan skin too. "I am a friend of your brother, Charles."

   He raised a brow. "Charles? My dear brother Charles? You are friends with him?"

    I nodded. "Indeed I am. My name is Elsa. I come to you to seek answers."

   "What sort of answers?" he asked.

   "Can you please tell me more about the witch? The witch that gave the duke powers?" I asked. "Don't worry. I am here to stop this dreaded duke for destroying everything that is right."

   He smiled. "I like you. And so, I shall tell you what I know."

   I smiled back. "Thank you, Jonathan."

   "Alright," he started. "There is this witch that lives in the middle of the Weselton forest. Her name is Martha. She is the source of his magic."

   "What can I do to reverse the magic?" I asked. "Do you expect me to kill her?"

   "No no," he replied with a low chuckle. "You'll need to convince her to reverse the magic."

   "H-how do I do that?" I shuddered. "I mean, witches are very hard to cooperate with."

   He nodded. "Indeed they are. So, you have to prove yourself worthy. In other words, tell her what is right. The duke convinced her that he will use his powers for good. And so, she granted him magic. She does not know what is happening now. So, she cannot reverse it."

   "So, if I show her what the duke has done, she will reverse it?" I asked, to confirm it.

   "Well, that's the hard part," he replied. "She never really goes out of her little hut. So, you'll need to find a way to get her out of her hut."

   "Witches sure are housebounds," I commented. "This wasn't as easy as I thought."

   He laughed. "Yes. It is never easy. But, good always finds a way."

   "Indeed," I nodded. "Well, thank you, Jonathan." I quickly wandered of, to try to find the other guardians or maybe Jack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please do tell me if there is any mistakes in the spelling. That would help a ton!

VOTE & COMMENT!

Love you guys!