24

"Back so soon?" Jack asks. "Well?"

   I shake my head. "I couldn't find him. I shall ask him after lunch. Or on the way to lunch." I realize I should ask him about food. "Erm...do you eat?"

   "No , why?" 

   I shake my head. "No reason. But , I'll try to tell you later." I heard a knock. I motioned Jack to hide. I rushed towards the door and answered it. It was Harry.

   "Hello Astrid." he greets.

   "Hello Harry." I greeted back. "Lunch. Don't want to be late."

   "Ah yes. But , first , can you give me a moment?" I ask.

   He nods. "Sure." I slowly shut the door. 

   "Jack? Psst!" I whispered. Jack flew out from behind the bed. 

   "Yes?"

   "I need you to stay put here." I instructed. "Once I give you the signal , which is a tiny snowflake that will float to you , you will head over to the front gate. Oh , and you'll need to change." I walked over to my bed and took out some new clothing. "Hurry. Change now."

   He nods. "Got it." He grab the clothing and flew back , behind the bed. I walk over to the door. 

   "Sorry for keeping you waiting." I apologized.

   "No , it's okay." he smiles.

   "Oh , and my friend Jack will arrive here after lunch." I said. "So by then , you can show him to his room."

   He nods. "Alright."