33

Harry pushes the doors open and we entered. Jack trailed behind me. I took a seat at my usual place. Since there was an open seat right next to me , I pulled Jack down , to sit.

   He chuckles. "My , you're strong now."

   I roll my eyes and grin. "Oh , it was nothing."

   "I see we have a new guest here with us today ," Queen Helena said. "Tell me dear , what is your name?"

   Jack cleared his throat. "Jack , Jack Adam."

   "Jack ," she said. "Welcome to the Southern Isle. And you are welcome to stay as long as you want. You might even get along with some of my sons."

   I giggled. "One too many , your majesty."

   "Oh , no need for your majesty. Just call me Queen Helena." she said. "We're all family here so you can address me as 'Queen Helena'."

   I nod. "Alright." I smiled.

   "It's like having another son at the table." Queen Helena joked.

   I laughed. "There is just too many of them."

   She laughs. "Indeed." Noise began to spread , louder and louder. 

   "Pass the salt , please!" one called.

   "This is delicious!" one said.

   "I need some gravey!" one yelled. 

   "Boys , settle down.'' King Aiden commanded. They stopped talking. Silence took over. "Act like proper princes."

   "Yes mother." all of them said as once. Imagine having 13 sons...