50

Elsa's POV

   I think it's safe to go back to the North Pole. I have not heard anything from the duke. It should be okay to go back. "Come on Rio. Let's go back to the North Pole." I gently stroke Rio and rushed off, on my way to the North Pole.

   "North? Jack? Are you guys in here?" I asked, making my way into the workshop. It was empty and quite. "North? Jack?" I tried again.

   "Elsa?" a voice asked. "Is that you?"

   "North?" I asked.

   A man walked out. It was North. He chuckled. "Elsa! You have returned!" He ran to great me a bear hug. "I will tell Jack that you are safe and sound,"

   "Yeah, where is Jack?" I asked, looking around.

   "Do not know," he shrugged. "But, I'm sure here's around here."

   I trailed behind him as entered my room.

   My room, all shattered and such. Black goo. And, a small black hole. That wasn't there when I left... "North,"

   He turned around and saw the hole. He slowly examine it. "Hm..."

   "What is it?"

   "Jack was here for a long time weeping about you," he explained. "And, I left him in peace. But, how did this get here?"

   I shrugged. "I was wondering that. Where do you think it will lead to?"

   He stroked his chin. "Not sure. But, maybe we should check it out," he looked at me. "Well, not me but you,"

   "What? Why me?" I complained.

   He chuckled and shook his belly. "Do you not see this? I cannot fit through that tiny hole. You'll have to go alone."

   "A-alone?" I shuddered. "What if I need backup?"

   He laughed. "Ho ho! That's where I come in,"

   I raised an eyebrow. "How?"

   "Rope and muscle," he replied with a grin.

   "North!" I half yelled. "Please, explain! I'm not following on what's happening!"

   He chuckled. "Well, I could tie a rope around you and lower you down. And if you need help on escaping, just tug on the rope. And, I will pull you up. Simple as that."

   I smiled. "Now I understand."

   "Good," he smiled. "Now, let me grab a rope. I know I left one here in your room somewhere," North started to crawl around the room to search for a rope.