Chapter 11

Daniel's POV
Long story short, we got to the spirit, got on the plane, and enjoyed the flight. I got stuck in a seat with Corbyn and Jonah, which was annoying because Abby got a seat with Jack in the front and I couldn't talk to her.
I was nervous about Abby with Jack, because I was worried about him maybe tying to take her from me. I know it sounds crazy, but it was a thought.
Abby told me she had the window seat, so when I looked at the edge of mine I was Jack's curly hair way in the front.
Corbyn turns to me, holding a new copy of the People magazine.
"Look."
He points to a small picture in the top right corner. It's a picture of our new album cover.
"We are in the magazine!"
I slowly nod my head.
"I can see that , Corbyn. I'm not blind."
I sounded annoyed, so that's what lead him to believe I was mad.
"Why you mad? Do you need the survey?"
I roll my eyes, and chuckle under my light breath.
"I'm sorry. I'm just a little cranky. It's just -"I say.
"Daniel, stop right there. I know what this is about?" He says lightly.
"What?" I ask.
"You're nervous about Abby with Jack."
"What? How'd you think that?"
Corbyn lowers his eyebrows.
"Bro, I can tell. You've been looking up at his rom every 5 minutes."
"Oh.Sorry." I say quietly.
"Dude, it's fine! It just proves to show that you care about her! There's nothing wrong with that , Daniel."
I just smiled at his response. At least now I knew I wasn't going crazy.