Chapter 54

Abby's POV
Thank god I'm not showing yet, because we are not ready to be telling people just yet. I set out a plan to tell them at a point we were all together so they won't have to find out separately. Those boys are the sweetest, they deserve to know what's going on with Daniel.
Things are changing a lot not. Jonah and Tate are moving in together, Zach and Kay starting to get closer, and now me and Daniel are having a baby.
A baby. A little human of our own.
I can't tell how the guys will react, but I hope it's good.
Carly and I are currently out to lunch, and I'm trying to seem as normal as possible, but things are just too hard to keep shut. Her and Jack didn't get engaged yet, he ended up getting nervous. So that's one less thing to talk about.
As she scans the menu, something pops out to her.
"How about we get margaritas? They have the really fancy ones we got at your bachelorette party!"
Oh shit, I can't be drinking if I'm pregnant. How do I stop it?
"Actually, I haven't been feeling well. Maybe it's not a good idea for me to have alcohol." I suggest.
Carly shrugs her shoulders.
"Alright then."
Ugh. Now I have to pee.
"One sec, gotta go to the bathroom."
"That's like the second time you've been since we got here. You ok?" She asks.
"Yeah, I drank a lot of water. I'll be right back."
In reality, I took 2 sips of my water. As I walked away, I could tell she was confused.
I run to the bathroom not just because I have to pee, but I end up feeling the urge to throw up.
Morning sickness at 12 in the afternoon? Sounds about right.
I hear the door swing open and footsteps rattle closer to me.
"Abby? Are you ok in there?"
I take a breathe so I can speak clearly.
"W-what are you doing here?" I ask.
"Abby you sound sick. Do you want to go to the hospital?" She asks me.
I flush the toilet and walk out of the bathroom, preparing myself to tell Carly the truth.
"Carly, I'm going to tell you something and you have to promise me that you will not tell anyone. None of the boys know, and I don't want them to yet, ok?"
"Of course! What is it?" She asks.
I breathe in, trying to spare my last second before this.
"I'm pregnant."