Chapter 52

Abby's POV
Tonight was the night Jack would propose to Carly.
I didn't tell her about the babies or anything, because I wanted tonight to be all about her. No talk about me and Corbyn and Daniel, just her and Jack. And I couldn't be happier for them.
I prepared him, but most importantly, I kept it all a secret from Carly. I didn't give her not ONE hint!
"I dunno." She says. "This looks too fancy."
As she stands in her body length mirror in a slim fit navy blue dress, she twirled, admiring it.
"Are you kidding! It's prefect! It's your 2 year anniversary! Have fun."
-RING-
"That's him! Go! Don't forget your purse!"I say, handing it to her.
Carly begins to run downstairs, and of course I follow her, watching her open the door from the top of the steps, like a creep.
"You look amazing, love." He says.
"Thank you, but why did you ring the bell? You live here ." She says.
"I know, I wanted to remake our first date, and I remember on our first date I greeted you at your doorbell with roses." Jack answers, pulling roses out of his sleeve.
"Aww!" I accidentally screech.
They look up at me, and Jack giggles.
"Sorry!" I say, going back upstairs.
They continue talking, and eventually the door closes. I sigh, and head back downstairs and sit on the couch in despair. I don't get me wrong, I hope they get engaged, but I was just thinking about how we always thought the guys we'd fall in love with would be high school boys, not superstars. I feel like I'm ruining Daniel's life with these babies I'm going to have. I know he loves me, but i know how much he loves doing music, and touring. None of his fans know about us, and I don't actually know how he feels about all of this. I'm 21, and this is my life now. And I guess it will be forever.
Maybe I miss simpler times.