Chapter 53

Daniel's POV
Well, being back in LA always calms me. The trees, the breeze, the aching sun breaking through every morning, it truly is home.
No on except me and Corbyn knows that Abby is pregnant, and I'm glad they don't know. I don't want people to find out, because the piece of advice I'll get is to leave the band and go be with my wife, but it's ok for now to still be in Why Don't We.
Abby had just gotten home from Jack and Carly's place, and is laying on our bed reading. We aren't mad at each other, but we are both scared enough to not want to worry the other. I still love her with all my heart, it was Corbyn's fault this happened.
In the middle of thinking, I hear Abby's voice.
"Do your remember the day we met?"
I turn to her and see a bright smiling face, just like how I remembered it.
I could see me, standing behind that venue with my legs aching and my throat dry as ever, not wanting to be there for much longer. I remember thinking that I wanted to go home, and go to bed. I remember seeing her face and not being able to breathe, because she was so happy and beautiful as ever.
"I remember seeing you, and then only loving you."
I hold her close to me, resting my eyes.
"We are going to be ok. Just wait and see." I say.
"Daniel, do you think it would be a good idea to tell the boys? I mean I'm going to have to travel with you more now, they deserve to know the truth."
I nod, approving.
"Sounds ok with me."