the one with lori grimes

i hate lori grimes

hear me out, hear me out. i don't wanna get attacked lol.

my first reason stood out in the very first introductory season. she's a big ass hypocrite. so at first when they found out that merle was still in the city, lori said to rick, "You'll show him where he is, won't you?"

then, rick decides he's going.

*exhale*

lori:

HOW DARE U LEAVE M AND CARL

YOU JUST GOT HERE

YOU CAN'T GO BACK

MERLE-GASP-DIXON

fuck you lady

next, she didn't tell rick about the baby. he found out from abortion pills. do you know how bad that is?

maggie nearly died for lori's attempt to kill her own baby. she could've talked to rick like glenn suggested — BUT NO.

she also blamed him for hiding stuff from her meanwhile she was hiding that.

people : 'i LOVE loris!!1 she's so kool xD her and rick belong tughther and judith is DEFINITLYKT RICK'S!1

*me mentally stabbing myself in the corner*

my last reason doesn't really need to be described

hey guess who lost carl

all of that aside i do believe lori tried her best. she just didn't think things through.

she got mad at shane and didn't ask him to explain, because she didn't think things through.

she ignores the obvious. she went out into a zombie-infested world to find her husband while she was pregnant because he 'wasn't back yet' and it only took three hours.

did she think maybe hershel was being stubborn?

no.

ok i'm veering off my closing paragraph.

she tried her best.

she gave herself up for her kid.

she loved rick and carl and was scared in the dead world, i'm sure i'd be much more perplexed than her.