Don't Expose Me ((Grian X Silly))

My bro picked the photo lol😐😐
requested by __Silly__

Third Persons Pov:

Silly was Sitting in her chair at the back of the room, silently watching Okami Speak.

She Had already read up on most of this During the summer, Since she had nothing better to do.

Every now and then she would Glance over at Grian.

She had a Small Crush on him.

Okay Maybe it wasn't so small.

It doesn't matter, Because everybody In the class Knew about her Crush on Grian.

Well they will soon..

The night Before Dom Had Snuck into her house during school and taken her diary.

When she went to bed that night she got a text from him..

'I Got Your Diary, And know all about your little crush on Grian.
And tomorrow during lunch so will the rest of the School'

This was it. She's done for.

Grian is never going to date her Now.. Especially if he finds out like this.

The bell rang.

Silly watched the Floor, getting out of her Seat. Looking up, she Watched as all the people Flooded out of the Classroom.

Quietly she followed behind.

Dom Stood, leaning against the Wall of the Hallway. Talking with Prime, and Star.

holding her School book against her Small Chest, Silly Avoided eye contact as she Hurried Past Them, only to be Tripped by Star.

The boys Snickered, as Silly Hit the Floor.

attempting To push herself Up, before Dom stepped on her, Using just enough pressure to hold her down.

"Pretty soon everybody Is Gonna Learn about your little secret." Dom Snickered. Highfiving Star.

Soon enough they Left, Leaving silly On the floor alone.

She Got up, and headed to lunch.

Sitting At her Table with Soul, Sookie, Yuki, and some other girls. silly Watches Grian silently.

Dom is going to ruin this for her.

Silly Couldn't Help but think the Worse.

What if Grian Hates her after this?

What if he does Like her? Will they even be allowed together because of there age difference?

((What I mean by this is According to Silly in YHS She's 14 ((idk if I am right but pretty sure)) and In Yandere she's 3

Since grian is 7 in Yandere the Difference makes Grian 18 and silly 14.))

Dom Climbed onto one of the tables, a sly smirk spreading across his Face.

Silly Was already Embarrassed. She Crawled under the table. covering her ears, and Face. Hoping to block out anything that happens in the next few years.

After about 20 minutes later. silly was still curled up Under the table.
She Knew somebody was beside her, but she wasn't sure whom.

She assumed it was Dom.
Just here to make fun of her some more, maybe put gum in her hair.

"Go away.." She Choked out, She hadn't noticed. Yet the Tears dripped slowly down her face.

"No."

She Recognized that voice, "Grian..?"

Looking up From her Sobbing state Silly, Saw Grian Sitting beside her, playing unnoticeably with Her Black, and yellow hair.

"Go Away...I Know you hate me now.." Silly Whispered, Looking away again.

Grian moved a little closer, "I Don't hate You."

"You don't?" Silly Asked Surprised, Looking over At Her Blond Crush.

"Why Would I Hate you?" He asked Smiling a Bit, Causing Silly to Blush.

"Didn't you Hear what Dom said.." Silly Looked away, just To Be Forced To looking back at grian again.

"of Course, But that doesn't mean I hate you," grian Insisted. Smiling That Smile that always Warmed Sillys Heart, and Leaned in for a kiss.