"You're Drunk" ((Sam X Taurtis))

I have a request or Something for Grian x silly i do that soon maybe.

the room was crowded. the Chitchat of the lightly Buzzed Occupants filled the Air.

They were In a Mansion, It Might have been J's.

It was the day Before Graduation, Nobody the Legal age to drink. Yet Okami Had Devized a plan.

They were aloud to have a Few Drinks if they Stayed with a Specifically chosen ally To keep them safe threw the night.

Sam, to his dismay. Got Paired with Taurtis.

The Two Had Never Gotten along, They had never been friends, and If they had a choice. ((which they don't)) Wouldn't be Together right now.

The Bass Started to fill the room, Playing a Newly formed HipHop #1

People around the Room shook there hips to the beat. laughing excited as they spilt there drinks on each other.

Sam and Taurtis however, Had Chosen to Sit on the Seating, They Laid In the Somber corner of the room. Beside the 'punch' which Taurtis seemed to have Been Enjoying, while as Sam was gazing off into the Huddle of Drunken teenagers.

Taurtis looked up from his cup of punch. Gazing into the Crowd, Studying the Sea of students.

He Looked over at Sam, Who had Been Watching him as well. Sams Eyes Quickly Darted away, obvious that he was Looking at Taurtis.

Taurtis Sighed, the drinks Had Loosened him up quiet a bit, Yet he still had his Common sense intact. Or at least what he Possessed of It.

He studied the Drink in his Hands. Swirling the Deep Purple Liquid Along the Rim of the Plastic cup.

"We're gonna do something" Taurtis Declared. Standing up from his Seat. Grabbing Sam's Wrist, pulling him as well.

"W-What do you Mean?" Sam Uttered. He was Overly Skittish. This was the First time Taurtis had Spoke to him without Raising his voice, or laughing with intended hurt.

"Have a Drink" Taurtis Commanded, Shoving a cup Of the Purple Fluids into Sam's Grasp.

It was Quite obvious that it was Laced thickly with Alcohol, The Smell Stuck in the air like Smoke.

"I-I don't think thats a Good Idea..." Sam looked down at the Drink, Unsettled.

"Why not, are you scared?" Taurtis sneered.

Sam Looked to the side, "N-No.. I Just.."

"You what?"

"I U-Um.." Sam stuttered.

"Well Finish your Sentence!" Taurtis Spoke. Towering over him.

"F-Fine!" Sam Said Quickly, Chugging the Drink.

"Good Boy" Taurtis Smiled, Petting Sam's Head. Sam Blushed lightly, purring.

He Felt the blush come to his cheeks, and a light buzz fill his head. It Was Right To Quickly Judge those drinks, as They're 98% Vodka.

And 2% food coloring.

"Come on we're going over here," Taurtis Grabbed Sam's Wrist firmly. Pulling Him to the western Side of the Room. The Area Was unpopulated, with the Exception of a Few Lingering students.

"There's nothing over here though.." Sam Looked around the small Unoccupied area.

Taurtis looked down at him smirking slightly. Sam Oblivious, Hadn't noticed.

Sam Shifted to the side uncomfortably. Nervous, as he Scanned over the Other Students.

"Be Right Back.." Taurtis Left.

Sam Stood in the crowd, Alone.

Sam Yelped as he was Forced Back Against the wall, A Tight Grip Pinning his Wrists to the White Drywall.

"Dom? Lemme Go!" Sam Struggled against the Hands that held him to the wall.

Dom smirked, "I Don't think so~" his Breath Was Thickly Coated With Vodka.

Sam Let out a Small Breath. Just maybe, if He Asks Nicely Dom will leave him alone

"Dom Let me go..Please?" Sam Asked in a Hushed tone.

"How about No~" Dom Smiled Leanin closer, there faces only inches apart.

Well that Backfired.

Sam Looked off to the side, Blushing lightly. "what do you want.."

Dom held Sam's wrists above his head with one hand, Trailing his other down Sam's Side At a Slow Pace.
Smirking he Leaned Close to Sam's Ears, "Just A Little Fun~"

Sam's Breath Hitched, Blushing brighter at Dom's Sentence.

Dom leaned close, Planting a forceful Kiss on Sam's lips.

Taurtis Watched them quietly From the Center of the crowd, Not to far away but yet they've never could have spotted him between the Drunken students.

He Knew Dom was Forcing Himself upon Sam.

Why does he care.

They're Not friends.

Sam Doesn't like him.

And he Hates Sam.

So why is He So Agitated.

Taurtis Looked down, realizing he Crushed the Foam Cup that contained his drink.

"Shit.."

His Eyes Darted back up to Dom and Sam.

Sams Face Flushed while Dom Grabbed his Ass.

Taurtis Growled.

Just ignore it.

Its none of your business

Just walk away.

Nobody Will Care.

He Clenches his fist's.

You Hate Sam Remember?

Mind Your own Business.

He Grumbled, dropping the Crumbled Foam, and Walked Over to intervene with Dom and Sam.

He May be a Shitty person, but he's Not THAT Shitty.

"Dom Get the Hell off Him.." Taurtis Growled standing behind Them.

Dom Sighed, Letting go of Sam.
Sam Slid down the Wall a bit.

"What are you gonna do? punch me? How Cliché" Dom Sneered, Not bothering to turn around.

Taurtis Let off a Breath, Attempting to Settle down, "Of course not," that would attract attention... "I'm not that stupid."

"Your Test Scores say otherwise" Dom Snickered, turning to face him.

"Asshole.." Taurtis muttered under his breath.
"Just leave Sam Alone, go hit on grian or something"

Dom Rolled his eyes and walked away.

Grian cri's in the corner cuz no one loves him.

Taurtis Stepped up to Sam, Sam Looked up st him frightened.

Taurtis Towered over him, A blank Expression Covered his face.
"Get up"

Sam Obeyed, Quickly Climbing to his Feet, Standing face to face with Taurtis.

"You shouldn't let Dom Push you around like that"

"I-I Know.."

"Your really fragile you should work out more."

"I know.."

"Its really cute though it kinda suits you"

"I Kno- what?" Sam Stopped looking up at him.

Maybe he doesn't hate Sam after all.

Taurtis pretended he didnt say anything, and Just walked away.

"W-Wait Taurtis Come back!" Sam shouted, Chasing after him.