|•Shouto X Reader•| [[BTS]]

a/N: I'll fucking scream-

-------------------------------------

"Oh my goodness Jungkook is so perfect!" [Y/N] exclaimed as she searched up "Jungshook" on her small device. She squealed silently as her screen showed thousand of pictures of her favorite BTS member.

Todoroki rolled his heterochromic eyes and crossed his arms, feeling sightly jealous he pouted,"Okay okay you got to see that "Jungcook" guy now give me that phone" he grumbled (a/N: bABY CALMDOWN-) [Y/N] pouted and handed her phone over to him, "Jeez why are so jealous of Kookie?" 

"I'm not jealous of someone with the name 'Kookie' "

"Well you're acting like you are!"

"I am not" Todoroki stated quietly, walking out the room.

~Timeskip by RapMonster not DanceMonster, R-A-P not D-A-N-C-E~

Todoroki rubbed his pet, Lovely, as he eternally glared at the T.V in front of him. [Y/N] went to some 'BTS' concert to see that Kookie guy. He didn't understand why that Kookie guy mattered so much.

'Maybe he's more attractive?' Todoroki thought as his slender fingers slid down Lovely's coal colored fur coat. She purred as his movement became slower, Though what neither cat or boy noticed was a certain [H/C]nette standing at the door.

"Todo?" her voice startled the boy who was deep in thought, "Y-Yeah what is it?" Todoroki mentally cursed himself for stuttering

She kissed his forehead and said with a gentle smile, "I love you only."