|•Shouto X Reader•| [[Merry Chrismas]]

a/N: the chrismas in the title was intentional- this is a small floof series to celebrate chRismas :)
|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

You giggled, decorating the young hero's green and soft hair with colorful and vibrant ornaments.

"Izuku you look like a small Christmas tree! It's so cute!" Izuku blushed at your comment and fielded with his fingers as a cute pink blush found its way on his freckled cheeks.

"A-Ah jeez, [Y/N].."

You giggled at how cute Izuku got and gave him a small kiss on the forehead. Your little brother was just too cute!

Todoroki watched from afar as he set up ornaments on the real tree and slightly glared at his companion. He grumbled underneath his breath about how Izuku was stealing his girlfriend's attention and keeping it all to himself. Christmas was the time to give, so why wasn't Izuku giving your attention to him?! He accidentally froze a light pink ornament and placed it on the tree, it didn't go unnoticed by you as you curiously walked over to your needy boyfriend.

"Todo?"

"...Yes?"

"Are you perhaps jealous?"

"..."

"Are you actually jealous..?" You stifled a laugh as you covered your mouth with your hand, cheeks turning red,

"Well you keep hanging out with Midoriya.." Todoroki whined like a child and pouted cutely as he grabbed your hands with his.

"Shouto, Christmas is the time to give. Let my little brother have some attention. After today I'll give you all the attention you want." Todoroki's beautiful two toned eyes widen as he heard that you were young Midoriya's sister. Baffled, he nodded his head slowly as you pecked his cheek and ran towards your brother.

Life is just full of surprises.

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

a/N: mERRY CHRISMAs in four days-