|•Prince! Shouto X Reader•| [[Wait I'm marrying him!?]]

a/N: whats good my pretties-
|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|
You sighed and grumbled underneath your breath as you twirled the silver fork. You glared at the boy infront of you and layed your head on your arm.

You're father coughed to break the awkward silence,

"So, uh....King Endeavor right? This is your son Todoroki who's bound to marry my beautiful daughter, [Y/N]."

"Precisely, Todoroki why don't you introduce yourself to the princess?"

"Yes father." His voice was so monotone and dull. You were getting married to HIM!? He didn't even seem like a good husband at ALL! And your own father rearranged the wedding? With King Endeavor? That king is your father's enemy!

"Hello, princess [Y/N]. My name is Shouto Todoroki.. I hope we can get to know eachother better..." he's so quiet. As if you were gonna accept him as your husband.

"Nice to meet you Prince Shouto..." you mumbled back, avoiding eye contact to not have a fit of rage infront of your father. You just wanted this day to over already!

|Timeskip thanks to All Might pooping gold poop|

As you walked, your long [F/C] dress trailed behind you. You sighed and looked down your balcony only to see the boy you're destined to be with petting a cat. You raised an eyebrow but remained quiet.

"You're a cute little thing aren't you...? I'll call you Midoriya.." Todoroki said softly but loud enough for you to hear.

The small kitten mew at him happily and jumped into his arms, purring and waving his tail happily. Your rose colored lips curled into a smile. Perhaps Todoroki wasn't so bad after all.

The next day you decided to take a small stroll on your garden, lightly tapping each flower you passed. Soon your had met another. You softly gasped and looked up to see two different colored eyes looking back at you.

"Prince Todoroki..?"

"Princess [L/N]...?"

"Just call me [Y/N]..." you mumbled and looked to your side,

"Well then, [Y/N], what are you doing outside at such an early morning?"

"I could be asking you the same thing."

"I saw my small green kitten run outside and I decided to follow him. What about you?"

"Well it is MY castle and MY garden so.."

"Oh right... my apologies..." Todoroki said while rubbing his neck as he stood awkwardly with a small blush on his cheeks.

You giggled at his cute response and smiled,

"Well since we're already outside, why don't we go and take a small walk around the castle?"

"Sounds lovely."

As you two walked around the castle, you began to open up about your life style and such. Even told the handsome prince a few embarrassing facts about you. Sadly, while you two walked you noticed that the day was coming to an end.

Sighing you softly smiled at the prince and gripped his hand,

"Well I guess you have to go back to your village..."

"Do not worry my princess," you blushed as he called you his princess, "For I shall return."

"You better."

"Mhmm.. Oh! And I'd like to give you this as a reminder."

"What is it?"

He leaned closer to your lips and smiled,

"This."

And with that, Todoroki gave the princess a soft kiss.

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|
a/N: f l o o f

ALSO H I I I I