|•Brother! Shouto X Reader X Katsuki•| [[A little different..]]

a/N: wOOOOOOO listening to some creepy stories really got my adrenaline and everything pUMPING-

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

Katsuki Bakugou was incredibly short tempered as well as narcissistic sometimes. The reason you love him is beyond your comprehension but despite that you loved your hard headed and very adorable boyfriend. Despite him not being in your brothers good side.

Todoroki didn't mind you hanging out with your boyfriend or even hugging him infront of him. He really respects you and your decisions unless he has to get involved or something like that. He's been the most mature out of you both. Taking care of you since you were a baby, you gotta admit he's a bit protective of you...

"Oi, ya bastard, ever heard of personal space? Give me and [Y/N] some."

"I said I was just watching you two. I'm not interfering."

"Give us personal space don't give me creepy stalker bullshit excuses dipshit"

Todoroki scoffs and crosses his arms, glaring at your boyfriend.

"What's with that dirty look, icybitch? Too scared to do shit?"

"Katsuki stop tempting him you'll get seriously hurt..." You tried to reason as you gripped his shirt and buried your face into his muscular chest.

"No no dear sister. Let Katsuki make a fool of himself by picking a fight with me. I'd like to see him lose."

Katsuki growled and gently set you aside as he got close up to your overly protective brother and pointed an accusing finger at him, "What the hell did you just say?"

"Get away from me, Bakugou. Ever heard of personal space?"

"Why you little..!"

"No Katsuki! No more fighting!"

"But the little shit started it!"

"Kastu... please no more fighting.." you poured and gave him the purest puppy eyes you could muster. And it seemingly worked.

"T-Tsk..! Fine.."

"Thanks Kastu~!" You giggled and kissed his cheek as he stormed out the room like a big baby.

Todoroki sighed and hugged you gently as he grumbled,

"[Y/N] why do you date such a boy?"

"Because he's cute!"