|•Shouto X Reader•| [[Fights and Cuddles]]

a/N: this bitch full— YEET
|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

Todoroki was stupid.

Well, not stupid stupid but he acted stupid sometimes. You loved him and knew he was an expert fighter aswell as a strategist. Being the son of Endeavor and all. But he was honestly stupid..! You couldn't believe your ears or eyes when you heard AND saw Todoroki Shouto, your lovely boyfriend, picking a fight with some other student. Luckily, your cousin Iida was there to stop the fighting and immediately sent both students to the principals office.

So here you were. At his home, rubbing alcohol on his small scratches and bite marks. You wondered why was that student biting him at all in the first place. But never had the courage to ask Todoroki about it. He was in deep thought. What he was thinking you did not know but you could guess. He was mostly likely thinking about the fight or what had lead to it. And that you did have the courage to ask about.

"Shouto. What on Earth where you fighting about?"

"..."

"Do not give me the silent treatment! I asked you a question!"

"..." The quiet man turned away from your angry gaze and pouted slightly. He looked down eternally as he clenched his fists that was laying on his knee.

"Todoroki.." you sighed, catching his attention,

"What did that person do to get so angry and bothered, you're willing to have an all out brawl in the middle of the campus?" You asked softly, rubbing the alcohol on a large cut.

He hissed in pain and you apologized before grabbing a small band aid and putting it on his muscular forearm, making you blush slightly at his muscles. Todoroki's soft gaze met yours. You mustered up the best innocent look you could, knowing he wouldn't resist it.

Todoroki sighed, "He...He said something that made me more angrier than Bakugou could ever be."

Now you were curious. "What did that guy tell you? I told you to not pick fights over me again! I have fully mastered my quirk and I can defend myself! Don't get into trouble because of me—"

He pressed his forehead against yours instantly shutting you up as his lips grazed against yours. You could feel how he licked them a lot and how soft and plump they were after that. Your mind became fuzzy and you were only focusing your [E/C] on his lips. Todoroki grabbed your [S/C] hands and tangled his larger fingers with your much smaller ones. You smiled a bit at his actions and met his beautiful two colored eyes. He began to speak,

"I..I fought that guy because he said that I would never get the chance to marry you. He said I was going to break your heart and that he would come into your life and make you [Y/N] Honoko (a/N: That's the guy's last name). Not [Y/N] Todoroki." He said in a sultry tone as he buried his face into your neck, softly kissing and nibbling on it as he mumbled incoherent words. Though you made out words such as, "mine" and "I love you" which made your heart flutter and your cheeks burst into thousands shades of red.

"Shou...Never in a million years will I date that dumbass. I only have eyes for you my cutie. And yes, in the near future, the world WILL know me as the wife of Todoroki Shouto. [Y/N] Todoroki." You smiled as your cheeks became even redder if that was humanly possible.

Todoroki's frown suddenly turned upside down and became a small smile as he hugged you and kiss your shoulder, mumbling a soft 'I love you' but loud enough to hear. You smiled at his actions and kissed his forehead.

"I love you forever my dear."