★ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ★ ||sʜᴏᴜᴛᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴋɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ||

a/N: it's like 3am and im like just looking at photos of sabo uwu
Also, why did the bike fall over?

⚠️!Warning!⚠️
Mentions of abuse both mentality and physically that is caused by a spouse/loved one. If you are sensitive to that type of topic please skip this chapter.

Anyways, continue

• • • •

"Kishi I don't understand what's gotten into Todoroki...He just tells me to go away and it hurts me. I love him a lot but the way he acts is just...just horrible. I try so hard and give so much effort just to be met with so much hatred and disappointment.."

"I understand that well [Y/N]-chan, he hasn't been the same since Bakugou-",Kirishima stopped himself and looked down, as if he was deep in thought. You could see untreated hurting and grief in his eyes. You could still see he was hurting after all this time.

Then suddenly, his head whipped back up and he had a straight face, but those little tears in the corner of his eyes were still there. Clinging onto his eyes and cheeks for dear life. Your eyes soften at how grateful you were for Kirishima and him trying to be stronger for the both of you no matter how much he wanted to cry.

"Kishi..." you started, grasping his hand gently,

"Please, don't hide it from me. I want to see you let it all out so we can cry on this horrible thing together."

"...I'm sorry I just...I can't believe they're really...gone."

"I know. It is difficult for me to believe that too, but we have eachother to rely on. Kaminari might've quit, Uraraka might've taken the role as Number One Pro-Hero after Endeavor's retirement, and everyone else might've moved forward or backwards. But as long as we have eachother, the world can't hurt us. Shouto cannot hit me or burn me anymore, and you won't be alone grieving.."

Kirishima looked deeply into your eyes, not having noticed his hand naturally and slyly moved itself on top of yours. But it wasn't like he wish to complain about that, even after your run ins with this...stranger Shouto your hands kept their soft skin. His thumb stroked your knuckles as he gently tugged on your arm in a silent pleas for you to come closer to him.

You complied, inching yourself closer to his side on his comfortable red sofa. In his comfortable red home. Your heart raced as Kirishima's hand rose to touch your bruised cheek, rubbing it almost timidly. His sigh said it all.

"Shouto...That damn creep..."

"W-Wait Kishi..! Shouto can change I promise!"

"You've said this each time he dares lay a fucking hand on you. This time he nearly burnt your cheek, [Y/N]. What would All Might say about this?"

"No! D-Don't involve All Might! Shouto will get mad—"

"Who gives a damn about what hat abusive shitface says anymore?! He had the balls to even hurt you when all you did was try and support him. [Y/N], he choose this path for himself and he's dragging you along like some puppet. I know damn well Bakugou and Izuku wouldn't approve of this. No one would. So why do you let him do this to you? Why don't you tell All Might and have to keep telling me to stay quiet about it?"