•|•Shouto X Reader•|• |Merry (Late) Christmas!|

You were so excited this Christmas. So happy and full with joy. Today you were going to spend Christmas together with your handsome and quite charming boy, Todoroki Shouto.

You smiled as you took glorious photos of Todoroki in his santa decorated Christmas sweater. His sweater had fake fur and the words "Who's your Santa?" in cursive written across his sweater. Giggling, you snapped dozens of embarrassing photos of Todoroki.

You wore a matching sweater. Having a light green and red stripe pattern. Your sweater had the words "I'm Santa's Elf". In cursive just like Todoroki's. (a/N: kinky)

Todoroki sighed and got up to get the delicious hot chocolate that was heating up. You cozily layed underneath a holiday decorated blanket and you smiled brightly waiting for Todoroki to return. But what surprised you was what he brought back.

"Shou.. W-What is that?"

"This.. is an early Christmas present"

In one hand he brought the creamy and delicious hot chocolate. But in the other, he brought a belt. You see, Todoroki loved to see you squirm when he tied up your needy hands. And you had a feeling he was about to do that.

"A-Ah..!" You squeaked as you felt your modesty beginning to throb and become slightly moist. Being the good girl you were you kept your spreads wide open. And Todoroki could see how soaked your panties were.

He smirked, "My princess... you're getting so wet and so excited. Perhaps you should get a good fucking so you can control your little pussy..?"

"Y-Yes.. p-please.." You whined shamelessly as he grabbed your skirt and pulled it off along with your [F/C] panties. He licked his lips seductively and tied your hands up with his leather belt. He then looked eternally into your eyes. His smirk didn't cease as these words slip his lips,

"Who's your Santa my little elf?" (a/N: highkey autocorrected to Satan)

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|

a/N: this is slightly important. I might delay A LOT because of things going on between me and my lovely boyfriend. And no, it's not abuse or anything of that nature. AND NO, he did not cheat on me. We're just going through a hard time because he's irritated about something he doesn't know what is. Please understand I might delay stories and have patience with me. Thank you for reading my pretties!