★ Officer! Shouto x Troublemaker! Reader ★

a/N:

My boyfriend Jacques is fucking dUMB- he sent me an erotic fan fiction about hector from coco x reader

Sometimes I wish I was Jared, 19.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This will include the sexytime and mentions of drugs and alcohol. Be careful bebs.

• • • •

He was told becoming a police officer would be at least exciting since he'd bring justice to people and catch bad guys from robbing old ladies houses.

He didn't think he'd be sitting there, waiting for someone to speed buy so he can write them a ticket or whatever. But the universe is full of unpleasant surprises, right?

He sighed and picked up jelly donut,

"Nothing again." He mumbled to himself, scanning the street quickly before eating the junk food.

"I think Midoriya would've loved this position..."

Then, as he said so a hand slapped his foggy window along with a face being pressed against it. The person- or girl- smiles at him with a peace sign soon following afterwards. A relaxed look came upon her face,

"What's up, Officer?"

"[Y/N] are you high right now?"

"Not really high to say."

"I should arrest you right now for being in position of drugs."

"Awww~ C'mon Officer~ it's the holidays and the time to be generous~! Why don't you let me off the hook for something? A trade if you will~?"

Shouto scoffed and crossed his arms. He couldn't believe his ears.

"If you're offering sex, I'm not taking the offer."

"You didn't say that when—"

"That was a long time ago, [Y/N]. I'm a married man now and I don't plan on being an unfaithful scumbag to my wife."

Ouch. That hurt. But nonetheless you kept that smile on your face, a cool and relaxed smile.

"No need to be such a good boy, Shouto. We both know you're really a bad boy with daddy issues."

"I told you to call me by my last name. And I don't want you near me anymore. So run along before I arrest you for real."

You smirked and saw how his cheeks with flustered. You felt proud of yourself and giggled, walking away as you held onto your little bracelet he once gave you. The good boy act wouldn't last for long after all, it was only a matter of time before he started to crack.

Flashback•
"Oi [Y/N]," Shouto gasped for air. His arms tightly wrapped around your naked body as you both stared into the outside through the window of his car. Some car sex was all you guys needed after an intense bar fight.

"S-Shit...That felt amazing babe..."

"I know~ Every time we do it you get this euphoric look on your face~" you breathlessly giggled while wrapping the small blue blanket around your body as he resumed to the driver side and started the engine. Luckily, he buckled his belt and lifted his pants. You looked at him confused.

"I will never understand how on earth do you do that so fast..." you muttered, thinking to yourself of all the possibilities how he could do that.

Shouto smirked, "Learned to do after watching porn and trying not to get caught by my dad. Had to be a quick fella."

You gasped and gave him a snide grin, "You're so devilish, Shouto!"