|•Shouto X Reader•| [[Fluff 29]]

a/N: Happy Ending to the final chapter if you didn't like the angst

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~|

|| Bakugou's POV ||
I heard muffled yet clear voices as I began to wake up. That damn psycho knocked me out... But I hear her... I hear [Y/N]...

"I-I'll go with you Todoroki... I-I promise I will never betray you.."

What?! Why the hell is she giving up so damn quickly!?

"Oh?"

Don't fucking tell me she really is...!

"I-I promise.."

NO!

I hear her uncomfortable grunting. IS THAT DAMN STALKER CHOKING HER?! HE'S GOT A LOT MORE COMING THAN JUST A FEW BURNS...!

|| Third Person POV ||

Bakugou, both enraged and full of adrenaline, angry yelled Todoroki's full name. Charging at him with great force before he knocked Todoroki out of his face with a sudden explosion.

"YOU BASTARD! I'LL FINISH YA OFF!"

"L-Let go off me..!" Todoroki gasped for air as Bakugou choked him, burning the skin of his neck. Todoroki kicked his stomach and began to wrestle again with Bakugou,

"I should've just killed you while I had the chance!" Todoroki growled

"BUT YA DIDN'T!" Bakugou barked back. Todoroki's hands grew ice as Bakugou's hand began to burn him. Both were intensely staring at eachother, anger and hatred was the only emotion in their eyes. You layed there, scared and surprised at Bakugou's sudden outburst. But you knew one thing; you weren't just about to fall victim to Todoroki.

Grabbing a pipe that layed near Izuku, which you assumed Izuku used to protect himself since it was covered in burn marks and small icicles, you hit Todoroki with enough force to knock him away from Bakugou. He grunted and layed on the ground for a few moments before the pain expression on his face faded away.

You just knocked out your creepy stalker. And you were happy.

"Good job twerp," Bakugou grunted as he ruffled your hair, kicking Izuku's side to walk the boy up.

"H-Ha! Kacchan! W-What happen!?"

"Jeez calm the fuck down Deku, your girlfriend took care of crazy McClain over there."

"[Y/N]..?"

"It's okay Izuku, I'm okay.." you smiled, kissing your boyfriend. And to your satisfaction, he kissed back happily.