⚠️Serial Killer! Shouto X Reader ⚠️

a/N: This isn't about Ted Bundy. Fuck Ted Bundy.

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️
Shouto is a little batshit insane and might do illegal shit. Might also mention Shouto's toxic relationship with his father and other abusive things too. Please proceed with caution and no, Reader won't fuck Shouto in this one.
(Shouto is a little xtreme)

• • • •

You opened the door to your house, exhausted after a hard day at work. After all your daily activities you finally had some alone time only with you and your gigantic Pitbull names Scraps. He was well trained and once saved you from a thug trying to rob you at gun point. Of course you had to adopt him and his brother, an orange tabby, El Gato. You were surprised they liked eachother. But they knew each other since they were just a puppy and a kitty so you didn't judge.

Hey, friendships sometimes form in the most oddest ways with the most oddest people no?

"Scraps. How's it been big fella? You doin' okay?" You asked the large dog. He just barked in response as El Gato flawlessly and somewhat majestically made his way up to his favorite spot; the top of your book shelf. You smirked up at El Gato,

"You always wanna be on top of the world, you big troublemaker."

But nonetheless, after warm greetings from your loving animals you did everything you did; clean off your makeup, shower, change clothes, and head to the living room. You felt like watching the news today so you changed to channel 27. And by the looks of it, something quite severe happened. Cops were circling a house that looked familiar. Helicopters were seen looking around up in the skies as the thin line of the police tape was around the house. The female reporter stood in the middle of this as the headlines in the bottom were bright red, catching your attention.

SERIAL KILLER STRIKES AGAIN;
ELDERLY WOMAN STABBED 5 TIMES IN THE CHEST

What? What type of monster would do that?

The reporter went to on as the woman, named Elizabeth Winston, had moved to japan to spend more time with her grandchildren and learn about the Japanese culture until the serial killer, nicknamed "The hysteric lunatic", had attacked her. According to the reporter, the woman is miraculously alright as the attacks were mainly to the legs and thighs. No vital organs were damaged as she was able to fend herself off. You sighed in relief, knowing sweet Elizabeth from a few blocks ahead was okay.

You just wondered if you were in danger too, being a foreigner living in Japan too.

Timeskip to a few months •

"Oh sweetie [Y/N]! Hello come in come in I just baked some cookies."

"Hello Mrs. Winston!" You smiles entering the homely feely house. It looked like a stereotypical grandma house; antics everywhere, pictures of her family from both America and Japan as well as a kimono neatly hanged. A small munchkin kitty cane running along to her feet as well as hairless cat. They both purred as she fed them.

"Say Mrs. Winston how's your leg?"

"It's been getting better. Many people have come to give me herbs to help with the leg or adorable little hats to dress up my lovely kitties in."

"I'm glad to hear that." You said as you sat down on a conveniently placed sofa.

Mrs. Winston's facial expression grew from kind to serious in a matter of seconds.