1

Bumblebee's POV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I sighed as I was taken out of my lovely Recharge but hey we all need to wake up eventually.I climbed off if my berth and stretched. I walked out of my berth room.
When I got into the main room Sari was already on the couch."hey Sari! " I yelled.
She smiled " mornin' Bee!You Wanna play video games?" She asked holding up her controller.
"Slag yeah!" I yelled and jumped on the couch."LANGUAGE!" I heard Ratchet yell from med - bay.I rolled my optics and grabbed my controller.Just when we were about to play
The alarm went off.I sighed and jumped off of the couch,Set the controller down, and ran to Optimus."What's the problem?" Asked Bulk walking in."Decepticons" he replied casually."AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!" He yelled.
We all did as told.Sari was about to climb into me but I transformed before she could." No sari you can't come" I said."why!?" "There are four decepticons! Too dangerous!" I told her."So!" She faced optimus " Bumblebee is the smallest bot ever! Why can he go but I can't!?" She yelled at him."good point Bee stay here with Sari" he said.
"Wait wait wait WHAT!?" I yelled."No! I'm a part of the team! I should be able to come!" I yelled."no Bee your to...tiny" said Prowl."Shut it Ninja bot! " I yelled at him.
"Come on Bulk your on my side right?" I asked him."uhhhhh...........I....you should stay here...you could get hurt......"He said."Oh now I'm the most fragile bot ever! No! I.AM.COMING!" I yelled and transformed."Bee you can't your to sma-" before Prime could finish his sentence I sped off.

We arrived at the park.Wow they destroyed the whole park!
I transformed."Hey Bucket-head! "I teased Blitzwing.Blitzwings face spun to hothead."Be careful vhat you zay Autobot!"He yelled and shot his lasers at me.I dodged them and ran at him. I punched him in the face plate and he growled and his face spun to random."It lookz like your having a 'punch' Of a  time! Hahahahahaha!" He laughed.To be honest I didn't really get his joke.He spun to cold and he shot two ice missiles at me. I gasped and dodged one.The other one hit my pede and froze me to the floor."Oh scrap..." I muttered and pulled on my pede.Nope it was stuck.Blitzwing spun to random and laughed.I looked around for anything that could cut me free but there was nothing...wait
"Where's your buddys Blitzbrain?" I asked him.He spun to cold" Be patient autobot zhey are coming" he said."and don't call me blitzb-"I cut him off by Shocking him.He spun to hothead "you vill regret zhat!" He yelled and was about to burn me.I closed my optics and accepted my fate...But the pain never came.I opened one optic and saw that Prime tackled Blitzbrain.Prowl stood infront of me."can you cut me loose?" I asked.He chuckled "Nope now you can't get in our way." He said.That went straight to the feelings.A few nanokliks later Starscream,Lugnut and Blackarachnia arrived.I sighed and watched as Prowl,Bulk,Ratchet and Prime fight the Decepticons.Bulk got hurt and Rathcet ran to him immediately."Can someone please just cut me out so I can Help!?"I yelled."No! Stay put! Before you hurt yourself!" Yelled Rathcet." But I won't get hurt!" I yelled.Rahtcet growled" stay.Put or I'll be the one hurting you! And I don't wanna do that to a little kid!" Yelled Ratchet.Oh first it's kid now it's little kid? I growled."Hey bulk! Come help me out!" I yelled." He looked at me while Ratchet was helping him."Sorry little buddy but it's better if you don't hurt yourself.We don't need the smallest,Youngest and most irresponsible bot in the team getting hurt! Or saving the day cuz we'll never hear the end of it" he said.I gasped at his words.I didn't think Bulk would be against me!"Prowl! Please! Help me!" I tried prowl one more time.
"No! Stop asking! You'll hurt yourself and we don't need the most immature,Irresponsible and annoying bot on the battlefield anyway!" He yelled as he got tackled by Starscream.
That really hurt." P-prime!? You'll help me right?" I asked.He growled and punched Lugnut." No we don't need you right now!" He yelled.
That was it. That broke my spark.I looked down.
I felt my pede being released from its cold glue.I was about to join the battle when I felt a servo on my shoulder plate.
I turned around and saw...

--------------
Cliffhanger!
Sorry don't hate me
Anyway the next chapter will come soon!hope you'll enjoy the story!
Till next time!

READER-CHANS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!