8

Bumblebee's POV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I feel...different...I looked at myself after the machine stopped.I'm a freak!
Just Look at me!

My friends will hate me now!Blackarachnia ordered waspinator to get me out

Blackarachnia ordered waspinator to get me out.I didn't move as they tied me to the table again."We'll need to change your name though..." she said."Honeybee?...no....King Bee?....
No...KillerBee?........that could work" she said.Wow from bumblebee to stinger. From stinger to KillerBee what's next? PinkBee?" Kid your a predacon now" she said."why did you do this to me?"
I asked."We-I needed another mech" she said."for what?" I asked.
She stroked my chassis.I blushed."Fun~" she sang.what!?
"No!" I yelled.I ripped the ropes and jumped up.wow I'm stronger!

I puched Blackarachnia down and kicked waspinators shin.He fell,screaming in pain.
I transformed into a...Bee?
And flew away.Where should I go? I can't go home...
I guess I have no home...

Prowls POV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We have to find him! "We should continue searching" said Prime.
"Fine" grumbled ratchet,standing up."hey! What's that?" Asked Bulkhead.
"What's what?" I asked."that!" He yelled and pointed at a giant flying robot Bee.
"Woah! Autobots attack!" Yelled prime.
I threw my Shurikens at its wings it gasped and crashed into the ground.
It stood up and looked at us. "What - who are you?!" Yelled prime.
"No! Look away! Let me leave!" Yelled a all to familiar voice...
"Bee?" Asked Bulkhead."N-no! " he lied and started flying again.
"Bee We'll help you!" I yelled."No! I'm a freak!" He yelled and flew away...
What did blackarachnia do to him?!

Primes POV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I can't believe that was bumblebee!
He changed!"we need to get Blackarachnia and ask what she did to him!"I ordered.
They nodded and transformed.We headed to Blackarachnia's lair.

~Timeskip~

We stopped and transformed when we were inside her lair.
"Blackarachnia! What did you do to Bumblebee?!" I asked."Oh just for fun~" she sang.
I growled."Let's go we have nothing more to discuss here" I said.
They nodded.We transformed and drove off.
"Wait so Bumblebee's really a bee now?" Asked  Bulkhead."Yes" replied prowl.
"How are we gonna save him?" Asked Bulkhead again."I don't know...but first we need to find him" I said.
Like that's gonna be easy...

----------------
HIIIIII! I haven't updated that much so here ya go!
And energon cookies for everyone!