10

Prowl didn't like all this. He can't believe this happened. And it was partly his fault.He had this warm feeling in his chassis every time he thought about seeing Bee's big blue optics." We'll find him!...right?" Asked Bulkhead. "I don't know kid but we won't give up" said Ratchet. Optimus was surprisingly quiet. " you okay bossbot?" Asked Bulkhead. Optimus looked away from the screen and looked at him. "I'm fine , just looking if anyone has spotted Bee" he said. Prowl nodded. Bulkhead frowned "where's Sari? She said she'd come over a few hours ago" he said. "She's probably on her way " said Ratchet. Prowl was always quiet that's why the team didn't question him about it. He preferred observing than joining the conversation.

"Hey Guys!" Yelled Sari as she walked in. " Hello" greeted Prowl. " so any news on Bee?" She asked , clearly worried. Optimus sighed "Sadly no but we won't give up" he replied. "You guys are so gloomy " she said . "well we just kinda lost our smallest member so I guess we're aloud to be" scolded Ratchet. " and your awfully happy for someone who just lost their best friend " added Prowl. She crossed her arms . "its because i know he'll come back to me" she said. Prowl, Optimus and Ratchet looked at each other worriedly. Bulkhead raised his optic ridge. " why are we all looking at each other like this?" He asked. "He... Might not come back kid" said Ratchet. Optimus nodded. "what! Come on guys! Stop being negative! He WILL come back!" She yelled. "Okay calm down Sari" Said Optimus. "No! You guys gave up on him! Well I won't!"She yelled. Ratchet was about to yell back when Prowl stopped him. "We'll try to be more positive" he said and smiled. "What are you doing?" whispered Ratchet.
" Trying to be more positive" he whispered back.

She smiled wide. "You guys need to get out some more! Lets go for a ride" she said. "I'll have to say no to that I have to stay in and see if i can find Bumblebee " Said optimus " but have fun" he said , smiling. "Yeah i have to stay too for if we find the kid and he's hurt" added Ratchet. Sari nodded. " so just me, Bulk and Prowl? Okay that's fine" she said. Prowl and Bulkhead transformed. Sari smiled and climbed into Bulkhead.
"Let's go to the woods!" She yelled. Bulkhead chuckled. Prowl started his engine. Bulkhead did the same. They rode off, Prowl infront.

It started raining."aww do we have to go home now?" Complained Sari. Prowl sighed "just a few more minutes " he said. "Yay!" Yelled Sari and Bulkhead.
They continued on in silence.A few seconds later Sari bursts out in tears. Prowl and Bulkhead gasped "Sari why are you crying?" Asked Bulkhead. "What if Bee n-nev sniff ne-n-ne sniff sniff never comes hic back!?" She cried. "Oh Sari he will" Reassured Bulkhead.
"I promise" promised Prowl. She nodded and wiped her tears away but it didn't stop. Bulkhead and prowl stopped and transformed , Sari in Bulkheads hands. "Please stop crying" begged Bulkhead "You know if you cry I'll cry" said Bulkhead trying to hold in his tears. " O-okay I'll stop" she said and wiped her tears away. "Sari-" Prowl was cut off by a big lightning bolt hitting the ground. The floor shook. "Whoa! What was that? "Asked Bulkhead. "I don't know" said bulkhead. They heard rocks falling.
"HELP! Someone! Help me!"
"what was that?" asked Prowl. "Who was that? " corrected Bulkhead. Sari hummed and looked around. "Hmm... didn't it come from that cave?" She asked and pointed at the cave where the rocks fell. "I don't know Sari but it won't hurt to look" said Bulkhead.
They transformed and drove to the cave...

=======
Another Chappie and its longer than the last one!!
Bye bye!