6

Bumblebee's POV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up in some lab.I stood up but I saw I was tied to a table. I struggled for a while.
I finally gave up " HELLO!? ANYONE?! HEEEEEELP!!!" I yelled."Scrap Bumblebots loud!" Yelled Waspinator,Growling."Oh hi waspy long time no see! Uhm....well look I'm sorry for ya know ruining your life...can you please forgive me? Aaaaand.....LET ME GO!?" I yelled/asked."Nope" said Waspy,smirking and leaning on the wall.

"Wow your mean...no wonder the autobots kicked you out" I mumbled.Waspinator growled.Scrap! He heard me!.He walked over to me and was about to beat the slag out of me."Waspinator! Play nice!" Scolded Blackarachnia,walking in to the room.
"Where am I!?" I demanded.She chuckled."Somewhere you'll never escape~" she sang.
I growled."Ok look kid I wanna know why you joined the decepticons" she said.
"'Cause my friends are Jackafts" I replied."Oh sweetie don't you know?" She asked.

"Uhhhh...k-know what?"I asked,a little terrified."About your friends?....Aaand megatron?" She said."No? " I replied."what?" I asked. "Uhh he used some weird gadget (Rahtcet! X,D)
that made your friends be jerks" she said.
"Wait wait wait....WHAT!?" I yelled."Why am I here though?" I asked.
"That's for me to know and for you to find out~" she said.
Scrap...

-------
Done! Yeah it's short I'm sorry and sorry for the cliffhanger!
Next chappie will come soon

READER-CHANS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!