11

Bumblebee saw two figures drive up to him.He let out a relieved sigh. Thank primus . "Hello? Anyone here?" He heard the voice of his close organic friend . I take it back. Primus please kill me. " Over there!" Yelled Bulkhead. He heard pede steps grow closer. "Oh my Primus! Its Bee!" Gasped Sari. He heard prowl and Bulk gasp as well. "Uhm...I'm Waspinator?" He tried okay. They Ignored his comment. Bulkhead slowly picked up all the rocks on him. One by one he felt a little better. Sari gasped in horror. "Your wing!"she yelled and ran over. She took out her key. Prowl stopped her . "Your key doesn't work on predacons , remember ?" He told her. She frowned. Bee couldn't stay awake for much longer. It was too painful and he lost too much energon. He closed his bug eyes. He felt Bulkhead pick him up. " We have to hurry! He doesn't have alot of time!" Said Prowl and transformed . "You run home with him and I'll take sari to the plant and tell ratchet to get ready " said Prowl and raced off with sari. Bulkhead nodded even though prowl was long gone. He ran. Sure he runs slow but walking is even slower. Bee weezed in his grasp.
He hoped his not so little Buddy would be okay.

==========

its short. Sorry . ill write more soon. Hope you enjoyed it :)