2

Bumblebee's POV
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I saw...MEGATRON!
Oh scrap!
"Hello Autobot." He said.I just stared at him in terror.He chuckled darkly " I'm not here to hurt you" he said."Then w-why are y-you here?" I asked."I'm here for you" he said.
"Me?" I asked."I sense your sadness and depression.I can make that go away.Your team has no respect for you.They don't care for you.But I do.I do care.I can help you get revenge...all you need to do is join the Decepticons" he said.Wait...JOIN THE DECEPTICONS! I'm no con! But...he said he cared..."do you...d-do you actually...c-care?" I asked him.He hugged me.Oh my Primus! MEGATRON himself is hugging me! I want to push him away but...it feels so good to be cared for.He let go." I care more Than you think." He said.I...I cam have someone that cares..."If you want respect,a home,to be cared for and to have a family you must join the decepticons if you don't join us...your life will continue like this until they kick you to the curb." He said.He extended his servo for me to shake.I stared at it for a few nanokliks.I looked at my team.They didn't even know what I was doing.Its not like they'll miss me...

I shook his servo.He gave me a evil grin.He grabbed my servo and flew away with me...away from my old life...Away from the torture...Away from my former family...

--time skip to decepticon base cuz I can--

He walked away for a nanoklik and left me in the main room.Starscream,Lugnut,Blitzwing and Blackarachnia arrived."Vhat are you doing here Autobot?" Snarled Blitzwing."Calm down blitzwing" says Megatron emerging from another room with a Metallic rod with the Decepticon Insignia on the front (dunno what it's actually called)."He's our new recruit" said Megatron as he stopped infront of me.
"Kneel before me" he said.I did as told."Repeat after me : I,Bumblebee, will always follow lord Megatron till a autobot grasps my spark" " I,bumblebee,will always follow lord Megatron till a autobot grasps my spark" " I will do as Lord Megatron wishes and destroy all Autobots till all are offline " " I will do as lord Megatron wishes and detroy all A-Autobots till all are offline" " I am a decepticon By spark and Decepticons will rule cybertron and Lord megatron will rule the decepticons!" "I am decepticon by spark and decepticons will rule cybertron and lord Megatron will rule the decepticons!" (I'm to lazy to find out what the real pledge is) I repeated.Megatron grinned evilly and pressed the burning decepticon rod onto my chestplate,Right on top of my Autobot insignia.
A black mist surrounded me.I screamed in pain.I've never felt anything this painful in my entire life cycle!. After a while it ended and he took away the rod.
Wow my whole paint job changed!

(Yeah I know it's SG Bee but whatever! And act like the Autobot sign is decepticon)

I looked...AWESOME! I stood up.
"Your new decepticon name will be.................................Stinger" said Megatron.
I nodded.I liked my Autobot name more but I'm not gonna argue with Mega-Lord Megatron.Blackarachnia slid her digit across my chest plate.I blushed.
"Welcome to the decepticons hun" she said leaned in.She was like 3 human centemeters from my lip plates! She laughed and walked off.Man I hate that spider bug.Blitzbrain walked to me."Velcome tp zhe decepticons ztinger!" Random said. He walked to his Berth room.Lugnut walked to me." You better listen to Our glorious leaders orders" he said and walked off.Shockwave walked to me and said " I am to show you to your berth room stinger." He said." Okay" I said and followed him.he stopped infront of a room."this is your berth room" he said and walked off." Thanks!" I yelled after him.I walked into the room.Meh it's livible.I sat on the berth and fell into a happy recharge...

------
Is it bad? I hope it's good! And I know it's short but it's 687 words!
Anyway bye!

READER-CHANS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!