The Most Powerful Being on Earth

The Batwing soared over New York, towards the part aptly named Hell's Kitchen. The monitor if the Batwing began flashing, and Batman pressed a button. Alfred appeared on the screen in his black butler's tuxedo, grey hair and a calm expression.
"Are you returning to the cave yet, sir?" He asked Bruce. He shook his head at the screen.
"Not yet." He replied. "I still have one more person to talk to."
"Mr Simmons, I believe?" Batman pressed a few buttons, and the Batwing began to slow down.
"Yes. I need to put him on alert, as well as ask him something." Batman said, and ejected from the cockpit. He glided down to a rooftop, the Batwing circling the skies above Hell's Kitchen. He landed on the rooftop behind the cloaked figure.
"Al." Batman said. "Thank you for meeting me here."
"You're the one who asked me, Bat." He took a small device out of his armour, turning to him. "Didn't think you'd have me use it this early on."
"Something's come up." Batman responded, walking towards him. "You know the impending invasion I told you about? It's coming, from a group known as the Sinestro Corps. We need to prepare. We need to be on guard." He handed Spawn a device. "When it beeps, teleport to the co-ordinates I send to it. I figure you've found a way to use the teleport without draining yourself of power?"
"Sort of." Spawn explained. "There's still a... cooldown, of sorts."
"It'll do. I'll need a rapid response unit- that's part of your job. And I need to ask you something."
Spawn looked at him. "You want to know if I've seen anything, don't you? A vision, a look into the future, anything? My powers are... ever developing. Every day I find something new inside of me. Something I wish I understood. And yes. I have seen something. I was just going to tell you before you contacted me. It's a power I didn't even know I had."
"What did you see?" Batman asked.
"An invasion force of golden soldiers- flying towards Earth. I don't know if they're the Sinestro Corps you were talking about, but we have mere days. I know they're coming soon. I just know they are." Spawn answered.
"Then prepare. I advise you try and get your ex-wife and her family away from any major city somehow." Batman said. Simmons sharply looked at him.
"How?"
"If I can send whatever I have to the government, and they pass it on to the right people, we can order worldwide city evacuations. If we can't, I advise you to get them out yourself."
"I-I see. And what do I say?"
"You don't have to say anything. You just have to get them out." He turned away, taking out his grappling gun once more.
"How many of us?" Spawn asked. "How many of us will fight?"
Batman looked back at him for a brief moment, then turned back around.
"Not enough..." He said, as he grappled towards the circling Batwing. He zipped towards it, and climbed in. The Batwing flew off. Spawn turned away, and walked along the rooftop.
"Don't have to say anything?" He muttered to himself. "What, does he think I should abduct them?" He shook his head, and jumped off the building.