Street-Level

Batman ejected out of the Batwing and glided downwards towards the run-down Old Gotham. He extended his cape and glided towards a small section, just off the bay. He landed on an apartment block overlooking a street.
"Alfred, which house is it?" He asked into his cowl.
"House number 12 on Morgan Street, sir." Alfred answered. "With any luck, Mr Cage will be more willing to help you this time- after New York and all."
"Let's hope so. He's an asset we desperately need." He took out a pair of binoculars from his belt looked across the street with them, reading the numbers of each house. He stopped at 12 and put away the binoculars.
"Mister Parker and Master Dick have left." Alfred said. "Miss Gordon is a talented young woman, sir."
He glided down to the roof of the house, using the slight winds to his advantage. He landed on the roof and opened the skylight. "After this is done, she's going back onto informant duty."
He climbed inside, and landed in the middle of a living room. He went to turn on nightvision, but suddenly, a light turned on. Batman spun around to see Luke Cage standing in the doorway with his arms folded. He had a dark skin tone, wore a yellow hoodie, and was built like a fortress.
"Your plane makes a fair amount of noise." He said. "And you seem to like that skylight."
"Cage." Batman said. "I know you didn't want to fight last time. But-"
"It's a yes."
Batman hesitated. "What?"
Luke sighed. "You don't think I feel guilty about not wanting to help out after what those cosmic bastards did to New York? I was hoping you'd find me again- you're not the easiest person to find."
"So you'll fight them?"
"That a question? I don't have much to lose, and I'm close to indestructible. And besides, maybe it is time I stopped just protecting a couple of streets in a crappy part of an even crappier city." Cage responded. "How long until they get to Gotham?"
"Mere hours I'd imagine. The person they're looking for has gone underground in London, so they're having to search every city on their way. Luckily, a lot of the cities have already been largely evacuated." Batman explained.
"And who is it they're looking for?"
"You'll find out soon. Right now, I just need you."
Cage nodded. "Well, you got me. Now what do we do?"
Batman narrowed his eyes for a few seconds. "I need a diversion."
"A diversion? Where?"
"Even though a lot of Gotham has been evacuated, Blackgate is still being guarded- and with greater security than normal. Makes sense with all the dangerous criminals in there."
"So you want me to...?"
"Cause a distraction at a certain place- I'll tell you where when we get there. Make it look like an attack- but don't hurt anybody. Hopefully, we can draw a lot of their security away from where I'm going." Bruce explained.
"And where are you goi- actually, don't tell me. Who am I kidding, you'd save it as a surprise." Batman climbed out of the skylight and called the Batwing to hover above the house. Luke Cage climbed up after him.
"Just promise me one thing." Cage continued. "You're breaking someone out of Blackgate, I'm guessing. Just please tell me you know what you're doing."
"It's necessary. Risky- very risky. But there aren't many choices left."
The Batwing lowered to the two of them, and the cockpit opened for them.