chapter 2

Matt's P.O.V.

I hear thousands of girls screaming as our bus pulls into the back of the convention center. Luckily none of the girls chased the bus, I can already tell that this Magcon is gonna be awesome! As we drive past the line, I see three girls walking to the back of the line. I can't help but notice how beautiful they all are, but one particularly stands out. She has dirty blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. She's so beautiful, and when she smiled, it took my breath away! I felt so weird inside, I've never felt like this about someone before, let alone a fan. And I couldn't help but notice that they all had V.I.P lanyards. Hopefully she would come to my station and I could get a chance to talk today her. Aw who am I kidding, a pretty girl like that wouldn't wanna talk to someone like me! Besides, she probably already has a boyfriend.........they all probably do!

"I see you looking at those three girls." Shawn says with a smirk!

" Oh shut up" I chuckle

" Which one's got u all blushy!?" Shawn raises his eyebrow

"The short one with long dirty blonde hair" I say with a smile

"She's a pretty girl! Watch out, I might wanna talk to her too!"

"Not a chance!! I saw her first!" I say through gritted teeth

"Dude calm down, I was just messing with you. She must be really special if she already has you getting hostile and googly eyes!" he laughs

"Sorry Shawn. I just really want to get to know her, and normally any fan I wanna talk to wants to talk with Nash or Cameron!" I say irritatedly. Don't get me wrong, Nash and Cameron are two of my best buds but when it comes to girls, they always get all of them and its kinda frustrating.

"Its cool I feel you. I'll let Nash and Cameron know to back off!" he says

" Thanks bro'" I turn to the other side of me and I see Jacob and Mahogany holding hands. I'm really happy that they got together! I totally ship it!

"Alright, everyone gather up your stuff. Time to head inside." the driver says to us. Everyone cheers as we all pile out of the bus. We all walk in the back entrance and Bart and the crew men start to set up the stage and everything else we need to do our show.

Sydney's P.O.V.

"My legs are sooooooo tired!!!!" I whine

"How long have we been standing in line?" Bri asks

"About two hours!" Taylor informs us

Right as I sit down, the security guards open the doors and I nearly get trampled to death but Taylor and Bri pull me up before a huge wave of girls come running our direction.

"Holy Shit! Thank goodness we have V.I.P or I might of had to fight some people during general admission!" I say and Taylor and Bri laugh because they know that I'm serious.

All of us V.I.P people got lead to the front of the stage where Mahogany was playing music at her Dj set up. Everyone was screaming so loud, including me, Bri, and Taylor! None of the boys were out yet but I'm pretty sure I saw at least two girls pass out. Everyone was singing and dancing to Justin Bieber's song Beauty and a beat. I was already having a great time! Bri, Taylor, and I were taking pictures with each other while we were waiting for the boys to come out.

I glanced to my right and saw Carter's mom walking this way. When she was close enough to us, I asked her if we could get a picture with her. She said yes and we told her how funny her and her son were. She was so adorable! After she left the song Lolly came on! We all screamed because it had Justin Bieber in it and any song with Justin Bieber in it.....ESPECIALLY when the song is talking about sucking his dick, will make anyone scream!! If it doesn't.......then your dumb!!

When the song ended, all the lights went off and club lights started flashing all around the room! Everyone started screaming because we knew that it was time for the boys to come out!!

"ARE YOU READY TO PARTY!!??" Mahogany yelled in the microphone.

I swear I went deaf for a second because it was EXTREMELY loud!! Mahogany started to announce all the boys one by one as they came on stage.

"NASH" I turned to Bri as Mahogany calls Nash on stage. She looks like she's about to cry and she's covered in goose bumps.

"CAMERON" I look at Taylor and she's screaming her head off! Even though she's dating Brent I know she has a thing for Cameron. They would be way cuter together anyways! I don't really like Brent, he's a terrible boyfriend

"SHAWN"

"TAYLOR"

"JACOB"

"HAYES"

"CARTER"

"JACK G"

"JACK J"

"AARON"

and last but not least......

"MATT" I'M going crazy and I start to shake! As Matt smiles at the crowd, he scans all the fans faces until he gets to me and stops dead in his tracks. I completely froze, he couldn't be looking at me. But he does something that threw me off guard, he winks at me!!! Bri and Taylor start freaking out!

"DUDE HE JUST WINKED AT YOU!!" they both scream

" He was probably winking at some girl behind me." I say trying to convince myself more than them. I'm probably right though! Why would THE MATTHEW ESPINOSA wink at me!!?? I'm just a regular girl.