chapter 4

Sydney's P.O.V.

As we step out of the bus, I notice that the club is a twenty one and over club. How the hell are we going to get in? The oldest person with us is Cameron and he's only 19!!

" I know what you're thinking, don't worry Bart has it good with the manager and he called and told him we were coming!" Shawn informs me, Bri, and Taylor as we stare in aww when the guard just lets us walk right in! Mahogany grabs my hand and pulls me towards the dance floor. Her and I started talking on the bus and she's so awesome! I can already tell that we are going to be great friends! As we start dancing to a Chris Brown song, I run and grab Bri and pull her towards the dance floor as well.

All the guys grabbed a table and where sitting there. Taylor was talking to Cameron again and I see Taylor C. walking to our table with a huge tray of shots! I'm only 17 so I've never really been drunk before. Mahogany, Bri, and I are all dancing when Carter calls us over to the table.

" Alright everyone takes at least two shots tonight! Let's get weird!!" Carter says and all of us cheer as we take our first shot.

" Uhhhh that tastes disgusting!" Bri and I say in unison.

" To the dance floor!!!" Matt yells making all of us laugh as we follow him.

There's lights flashing everywhere and I'm surrounded by hundreds of sweaty dancing bodies.

" Baby let me put your panties to the side......." the whole club sings as everyone grinds on each other.

I'm a little hesitant if I should keep it classy or if I should just let the music move me!? As I'm thinking about what to do, I feel a strong pair of hands grab my waist and pull me to his chest.

" Just relax babe! let the music move you" Matt says into my ear as he turns me around facing him. He leans down, inches from my lips and I can feel his breath on me. Before he has a chance to do anything I turn around and let my self move to the music. As I sway my hips on him, I hear him say......

" Your such a tease"

I smile as he moves my hips so my butt is pressed against his area. I can feel him getting hard and I keep moving against him. As I'm still trying to process the fact that I'm actually dancing with Matt Espinosa.........he gently pushes my upper half a little Lower to give himself a little more pleasure as I move my hips faster. As the song comes to an end, I look up and see Nash dancing with Bri. I stand up all the way and look over at the table where all the guys are.

" YEAH MAN!! GET IT MATT!!" they all shout and hollar at us. I instantly feel embarrassed that they witnessed that but Matt makes me feel better as he puts his arm around me and leads me over to the table.

" Where the hell did you learn how to dance like that!? You got some moves girl!" Mahogany says to me.

" Well let's just say my high school dances are crazy and if you can't dance like that then you probably shouldn't go!" I laugh and they all look amused.

" Is it my turn to dance with you yet!?" Taylor Caniff says to me excitedly.

I don't know why but I instantly look over at Matt searching his eyes for permission.

" One dance Taylor but you better keep your hands to yourself!" Matt says in a stern tone.

"Chill out dude, you don't own her!" Taylor says as he leads me to the dance floor. Matt and I aren't dating and I doubt he would even like me like that so I decide to have fun with Taylor and of course the one song that has an official dance to it comes on and I happen to be very good at this dance and I'm positive Taylor knows the guy part.

" Hoooooo.......Holy shitttt" I can already tell this won't end well but I deserve to have fun! So as Taylor is slowly getting closer, he asks......

" You know the dance babe!?"

I nod and he smiles.

" She gon shake it...like a red nose..." as the lyrics play out I let Taylor guide my hips from side to side on que with the lyrics. As I warm up to the dance, Taylor starts to move our bodies closer so my butt is pressed firmly to his front. As I feel all the alcohol I've drank run through my blood and into my head, I start getting a little touchy. and I can tell the same is happening to him too as he starts roaming my lower half with his large hands.

" Oh shoot! I'm so sorry I didn't even see you guys there!" Matt says as he stumbles right between me and Taylor. Before he turns to me, he gives Taylor a glare and Taylor laughs and walks away. I laugh at his attempt to get Taylor to stop dancing with me.

"Very original!" I tease him as he pulls me closer to him.

" I can't help that I don't like to share!" he says with a smirk.

"Well I think I'm done dancing for the night!" I slightly slur.

Matt walks me back over to the table. He hands me a bottle of water as we wait for the other boys and girls to be done partying for the night. When everyone's back at the table we all decide that we're ready to leave.

" Hey Sydney..." Matt says shyly as we are waiting outside for the bus to come back.

" Yeah?" I say wondering why in the world he is acting shy?

" Can I have your number? I don't know when we will see each other again and I really do wanna see you again! if you don't want to exchange numbers I totally understand, it's just..........I think your really pretty and fun to hang out with......" Matt gushes out and I can tell he's nervous.

"Matt! Calm down, I would love to exchange numbers. I like hanging out with you too." I say putting him out of his misery.

He smiles and hands me his phone and I do the same. After we exchange numbers, all the boys start to say their goodbyes to Taylor, Bri, and I.

The boys bus pulls up and we were going to walk back to our hotel cuz it's only a block away but their driver asks us what hotel we are staying at so he can drive us there.

" We're staying at the Hilton, it's just a block away." I tell him as we climb in the bus.

" NO FREAKING WAY!!!" all the boys scream and jump up and down.

" WHAT?" Bri and I ask very confused!?

" That's the hotel we're staying at!!" Nash shouts and hugs Bri.

Wow! I have never had this much luck before! we had no idea that they were staying their! We actually had reservations somewhere else but something happened so they transferred us over to the Hilton. Thank you Jesus for switching hotels!!

After we check into the hotel, we take all our stuff up to our room which is on the third floor and the boys are on the second floor. Bri's car is still at the convention center parking lot but before we left for the club we put all our luggage in the bus cuz we figured that we would just walk to the hotel after we were done at the club! Dumb idea....I know!! but luckily we didn't have to! Bri, Taylor, and I are all sharing a room together and we all have soooooo much catching up to do since we were all busy talking to the boys .

"He's so understanding and I love the way he rubs circles on my back when he hugs me!" Taylor tells us about her night with Cameron, followed by Bri....

" God his eyes are so hot and the way he was holding me when we were dancing just made me want to faint!" Bri gushes to us about Nash. They had also exchanged numbers and so did Taylor and Cameron. We also exchanged numbers with Mahogany because she is already getting closer by the minute to all of us! We get along perfectly!!

" Soooooo! Tell us what happened with Matt!!" Bri and Taylor say running over and sitting right in front of me like I'm about to read them a book or something!? As I'm about to open my mouth, there's a loud banging on the door which causes us to scream and you can hear all the boys start to laugh. Taylor gets up and let's them in, the room was already squished with three girls in it, now that there's twelve more people in here I can hardly breath! Before I step outside the room, I feel a hand gently grab my arm.

" Do you wanna take a walk with me?" Matt asks in a gentle tone.

I nod and smile as he takes my hand in his.